Why can't crack be socially acceptable like weed or alcohol? They should legalize crack

Why can't crack be socially acceptable like weed or alcohol? They should legalize crack.

Attached: 22e5694fbea91cee9f7867df0368fc9d85b07eb2.jpg (768x512, 100.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15896352/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BECAUSE CRACK IS WACK, yo!

Because people go insane on the shit.

People go insane anyway.

Too many religious and brainwashed people

Not at the same rates and not provably because of what they have ingested.
Besides people on crack turn into assholes, even if they don't go insane.

Because it's fucking stupid. It's a nigger drug.

There's fluoride in the water, man. I should be able to smoke some crack in the park if they're going to be putting fluoride in the water.

That's a dumb argument, you evidently already smoke crack.
Also no, your drug abuse is your business, do it somewhere where you can't bother people.
I'm a habitual weed smoker and I abide by that in a place where it isn't legal.

Racism makes me sad :'(

Weed makes people boring.

Crack makes people dumb and violent, I prefer boring over that.

How is smoking crack in a park "bothering people" do you also hate gays kissing in public areas? Pussy gtfo

Did you reply to the wrong post? I didn't say anything about racism.

It smells like burning chemical ass and as I said it turns people dumb, aggressive and violent.
You want that at the park?

because crackfiends deserve little more than a bullet through the dome.

> drunks-can cause a wreck if they're stupid enough to drive,but it can be taxed
> weed- dude weed lmaoooooooo
> crack- DAMN NIGGA SSSSHHHH....YOU HEAR DAT? AH HELL WE NEEDA GO BOOSTSOME SHIT OUT A NOGHAS HOUSE TA.GIT MO' A DIS SHIT RY' HUR

>It's a nigger drug
That's not very tolerant.

You can smoke crack and still function in society, if you aren't a fucking retard.

Id argue it's no different to Indians cooking up onions or smoke coming from people's chimneys. As for violence, crack has never made me violent, just euphoric, confident and focused. The person is still responsible for their actions on crack. Violence against cops is ok because they will steal your drugs

Stop it...

Your judgement is impaired user, you smoke crack.

Don't be a faggot.

In Uraguay, Portugal, and Oregon, crack is legal. Go to Oregon if you want to be a degen though. 100 dollar fine is cheaper than airfare

Crack is a crap drug

Then everyone on amphetamine-like medications is "impaired" which doesn't make sense pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15896352/

Oh you're on prescription crack are you?

Agreed op is a gutter addict
bet they suck benus for crack

Kek

Also hate guys kissing at the park

Duhhhh fucking genius all straight men and women get disgusted and mad seeing that.