Do the hottest girls tend to have bigger orgasms than ugly girls...

Do the hottest girls tend to have bigger orgasms than ugly girls? How about the number of orgasms compared to ugly girls?

Attached: 1647219440678.png (720x960, 929.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redgifs.com/watch/quarrelsomeutilizedferret
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women werent made for having orgasms they were made for giving orgasms

How the fuck would I know? Ask the girls in the fucking picture retard

said the guy horrible at sex.
If a girl orgasms they enjoy sex more, more sex = more reproduction. It also helps lubrication and tightens the vagina making the man more likely to impregnate them.
Virgin

hottest girls get the most bbc, so they also orgasm the most

Attached: 1637488012198.jpg (591x785, 59.08K)

>brings up nigger dick for no reason
Just admit you're gay and want a nigger to fuck your ass since you always talk about dicks and bring up bbc whenever you can.

i'm not gay, but if a black man treated me like this, i'd legit swallow his load

Attached: 1623626123122.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

In general yes but only because they have sex more often. Most women achieve orgasm by clitoral stimulation. The more shallow her clit is the easier it is for her to achieve orgasm. Despite what the monkey says nigger dick doesn't equate to more orgasms. If he's a one pump chump it doesn't matter how big he is she's not gonna cum.

Riddle me this. There is a couple on chaturbate bbcbiggestdick. Black guy with a huge cock and his white girlfriend is butt ugly. I wouldn't fuck her with Bea Arthurs dick.

maybe the girl has a really great personality?

Attached: shoe-shoe-shoe-dress-shoe.jpg (910x607, 40.08K)

Two craziest orgasm having women I've been with, one was skinny and would squirt of she got fucked nice and hard. The other was a bbw that would just shake and shake and try to pass out. So both have good orgasms but different. Imagine that!?!

>if a black man treated me like this, i'd legit swallow his load
Same, I really wish I was her

Attached: 1647348634308.webm (576x1024, 2M)

If God and evolution doesn't care about the female orgasm, why the fuck should i?! Oh so they won't leave me?! Like a give a shit. Making women orgasm before you're own orgasm is just another form of simping.

Sexy girls are orgasm assembly lines

Attached: 1647111764574.jpg (1347x1137, 835.08K)

orange flowers?

Fancy talk for a neckbeard virgin incel

redgifs.com/watch/quarrelsomeutilizedferret

sound on

huuuh

Shouldn't matter to you user, the only sex you'll experience is watching Tyrone plow your mother

There’s no way you aren’t a closet faggot.