Millions of People “Fully Vaccinated” for Covid Are Now Suffering From Excruciating Illnesses

Millions of People “Fully Vaccinated” for Covid Are Now Suffering From Excruciating Illnesses

uncanceled.news/millions-of-people-fully-vaccinated-for-covid-are-now-suffering-from-excruciating-illnesses/

god you people never cease to amaze me with what you will fall for.
oh, and wouldn't you hate to be covid now? nobody is even looking at you anymore

Attached: Adverse-Reactions-Covid-Vaccine-1.jpg (1000x500, 24.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>uncanceled.news
It stopped to make fun some time ago. Looks like the tinfoil party isn't even trying anymore to cover up the clown face. It is just sad

suckers

Wanna know something funny? They've found genetic sequences in SARS-COV-2 (the virus that causes Covid-19) that had already been patented by Moderna.

Attached: 1643087962618.jpg (269x300, 21.59K)

Is this one of those "the world is ending, everything makes you sick, buy our products to protect your family" kind of vehicles?

Attached: file.png (1156x554, 158.7K)

And here I thought the russian troll farm was shut down. Fuck off shitstick

My cousin's dad died of the 'rona three weeks after getting the shot. He developed sickness shortly after and it cascaded into full blown difficulty to breathe, was ruled as covid on autopsy.
Completely avoidable, now he is looking for a place to live because his dad was the home owner.

You fucking idiots use the dumbest sources to back up your points

>inb4 silenced by msm and big pharma

Nah your science is just nonexistent

Weird, I graduated from college 2 weeks after my second dose. Almost like anecdotal evidence doesn’t mean shit huh?

You don't get cancer from mRNA vaccines u dumbass.

Get vaxxed drumph chuds!

Your retarded post gave me cancer nigger

>Uncancelled.news

Lord knows when I need reliable news from someone who does research and definitely isn't just one guy regurgitating conspiracies (or utterly fabricating them) he also saw on the same YouTube channels you watch, I go with uncancelled. A channel that definitely isn't a word and definitely isn't pandering to your hate for cancel culture in its name.

Hey before I click, I am predicting it's either heavy with ads or selling something. Here we go!

my uncle's house burned to the ground exactly one week after installing smoke alarms

Oh look, they're affiliate marketing for survival rations, a hot item right now a lot of people are buying.
You can literally make your own bullshit website like tonight and strike an affiliate deal with one of these companies (these deals are really easy to secure) and write horseshit an actually make some money.

And what better way to sell survival rations than to peddle some mass death event due to tyrannical governments bringing around apocalypse scenarios.
And on top of that THEYRE STRAIGHT UP ASKING FOR PAYPAL DONATIONS

You people are so fucking retarded and gullible.

I got chlamydia the day after my booster. I wish there was some widely available and cheap protection against all sorts of communicable diseases…damn

I got this picture the other day for another thread, same kinda argument, but, you guys would enjoy this. Actual data.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-04-09-at-11.55.10-AM.png (640x250, 15.35K)

>now he is looking for a place to live because his dad was the home owner.
To whom belongs the house now? The cat?

Care to provide proof?

tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
awesome website

Speaking of "fall for" stories...look at you.

Why are you so hopeful that thousands could die? Imagine how hard it'll be to get service at Applebee's once all the zoomers are dead. Imagine how much worse supply chains would get. Ive been hearing constant complaints about people quitting their jobs, would them dying make the vacant positions they leave more attractive to conservatives? If half the country dies, how many immigrants do you think the country would welcome to replenish the employment pool?
Let the country burn though, just so long as it sticks it to the libtards, yeah?

stfu

In fact, try it. I want you and all Anti Vax retards to try it tonight. It's a bet.
And this is way easier than you think, and I prove you're a fucking retard, you still win, you'll have side income.

Go make a bullshit website, learn something about affiliate marketing, like fabricate a whole article. Just make up some weird shit the government's doing. Make it wild and outlandish. Then make a Facebook page, learn Facebook marketing (you can learn in 15 minutes) and then make your target demographic republican voters. I promise you it doesn't work on left wingers. They're educated and know how to follow evidence and debunk bullshit, you won't make a cent.
But if you tell right wingers fucking anything, theyll read your site, they'll share your page (free marketing!) And some of them will then buy the slightly related product. Guns, survival rations, supplements like info wars does because big Monsanto is tryna poison you and you need your vitamins.. whatever. Youll make good money for no effort

And in the process realize, Holy shit, the entire right wing voter base is actually just a marketing target demographic purposefully made retarded and gullible.

Don't believe me? Repeat the above. Target the left. Watch your sales plummet when the first guy to read your page gets in the comment section all like, nah dawg.