My neighbour is just being dragged out of the apartment for beating his gf lol

My neighbour is just being dragged out of the apartment for beating his gf lol

Attached: !1.jpg (476x1035, 73.5K)

lmao

HELP HIM

haha

lol guy looks scared as fuck

vid?

If he’s done beating her can I have a go? I wanna be dragged out naked afterwards too where we going

it's the gf's brother and his mates, no wonder he's scared. They took him out for a walk lol

wonder what she did

Ask if I can have a go at smacking the little bitch, then let’s take another walk outside and go get icecream with the boys, her brother’s shout

He fought bravely, but he lost.

Attached: !4.jpg (683x1361, 183.74K)

Have you told them I wanna have a smack yet. I wanna be manhandled naked afterwards too, I want them to rough me up real bad and teach me a lesson. A sexy lesson.

Sweet, unmitigated inhumane violence is totally cool and normal as long as the people under your assault are bad people and not good people :^)

He's back!

Attached: !9.jpg (465x804, 58.34K)

they should spank his ass blue like those sandnigger vids

Attached: 1631129148523.jpg (480x600, 28.85K)

Attached: 5rteterte-660x330.jpg (660x330, 18.56K)

whites prefer humiliation over violence

this is fake as f.
> somehow you are just standing a few feet away from him while he's naked, getting beat up/dragged out of his house, and taking photos of him in the hallway trying to get into his apartment.
> not one single photo of the supposed people attacking him
retard

ssmvv

Pretty sure that's just you OP

you ever heard of a doorbell camera you fucking idiot?

Totally agree

Attached: Dead_cat_1380897.jpg (3072x2304, 1.96M)

people in apartments don't have. AKA the poors

Live in apartment. Have camera. Social housing provided by government rent is 400.

then where are the people that are supposedly kicking his ass and dragging him out, smart guy? you think this faggot op would not show that? quit being a dumbass and believing fake stuff online bro.

mjgps