We're obsolete bros

We're obsolete bros

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-110032_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2408, 415.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.openai.com/examples/default-python-to-natural-language
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>deletes itself
Heh.

Programmers: "We're automating your job, you working class piece of shit. Go fuck yourself and learn to program."
Meanwhile:

this
AI will never be even close to being smart as humans

"This is Emma, spend the coming two weeks training her. She'll be your replacement."

The robots that assemble cars still have human maintainers.
The AI that automates peolpes' jobs will still need human programmers watching over them.
And if they get to the point that is unnecessary, the concept of working will be abolished, so it won't matter anyway.

I'd like to see a robit fish cable through an 80 year old office building's drop ceiling and cram a cat7 into an rj45 and terminate it. That's why I abandoned my cushy machine learning job and joined the IBEW

>train it wrong on purpose
>they have to keep you

Problem is that agi (or an ai that can write a better ai than itself) will be created faster than an agi with morals (3 laws). So now we gave 4 realistic threats wiping out humanity within our lifetime
> hostile ai
> singularity
> nuclear war
> global warming (100% chance of wiping out humanity this century)

I'm genuinely intrigued how the translation can be made, sure you have a lot of "data" as open source software for deep learning, but how do you know the specifics of each instruction ? it's a whole other level than training an IA from labelled pictures. Impressive.

Brainlet.

I located the opposite on their website as well: beta.openai.com/examples/default-python-to-natural-language

>doesnt close the file

that's intended behaviour if the file is in the current directory

>doesn't know about context managers
looks like the AI is better than you at python sweaty

I told it to write a C function that makes an HTTP request and it spit out gibberish. It cannot do anything beyond trivial.

retard

Also a reason to have humans in the loop.

>in the past 20 years AI has advanced from exclusively playing chess at a mediocre level to almost matching humans in every conceivable metric, from playing games to creating art to problem solving etc etc etc.
>it'll never meet or surpass humans though

I know that's intended behavior, but you could also make it not delete itself simply by preventing the target string being contiguous in the code.
It would still fulfill the intended behavior, just not delete itself.

the with statement does it automatically.