1000 Ukranian soldiers vaporized in a second

>1000 Ukranian soldiers vaporized in a second

Uh.../ukr/b/ros. Reddit told me we were winning.

Attached: 1647456182945m.jpg (576x1024, 101.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-ukraine-mariupol-bomb-civilians-b2037436.html
timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/mariupol-official-says-1000-1200-were-in-bombed-theater/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source: trust me bro

>Reddit told me
See? There's your problem.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-ukraine-mariupol-bomb-civilians-b2037436.html

cope.

The absolute state of Ukope. They see a source in front of their eyes and say no source was provided.

I like where you get your headline from timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/mariupol-official-says-1000-1200-were-in-bombed-theater/

Can't spell Mariupol without Any Forums.

Attached: soypepe1.jpg (554x554, 22.76K)

No. Ukrops bombed the theater when they realised that there will be no victory here. They bombed it and left.

>timesofisrael

A half-truth, as always: it was an improvised civilian shelter. I'd give at most like 5-10 militiamen protecting them. At most.

>The deputy mayor of Mariupol tells the BBC that between 1,000 and 1,200 people were inside the city’s Drama Theater when it was hit by a Russian bomb.

1. People, not soldiers.
2. It says were in the building when it was hit, not that thats how many people died.

>Serhiy Orlov says he does not know the scope of casualties from the attack.

well look at that

Check your sources, faggot.

>>A random picture with text is source

Say user, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you

Soldiers? can you source that claim? I don't understand why 1000 soldiers would be sitting around in a theater. Are you sure those aren't civilians in a bombshelter/ shelter for people whose homes have been bombed? I'm pretty sure you're talking out of your ass.

>can you source that claim?
Yea, dont bother reading any of the other posts in the thread where people already asked for source and multiple sources were already provided.

Idiot.

A grocery store is now bombing theaters?
The inhumanity of man!

Ukope is a great name for your comrades. You will not win this war, user.

Lol. I had to google to find out there is a store called ukrop. In russian ukrop means "crazy ukranian the son of bandera"

History repeats itself.
Russia needs serfs to tend the crops for the motherland

Attached: Holodomor.png (1291x861, 1.4M)

Nyet, comrade, it means "dill". Just literally a plant.

I know about the plant too.

>bombed theater

What is this? Inglorious Bastards?

Attached: 1.jpg (1777x740, 168.57K)

>You will not win this war, user.

[me in the comfort of my own home in america] ....uh, ok?

Those weren't soldiers...that theater was being used as an evacuation shelter for civvies. What happened there was a war crime.

Hey Ruskie...it say CIVILIANS you wrote soldiers numb nuts.

This is what Russians literally cannot understand. Former Soviet countries don't want to be a part of the Russian shithole. They have no nostalgia for it.
They want a better future.

In theory Russia should be wealthier than Norway. But everything is stolen by the oligarchs. Russia is a country of oppressed serfs and always will be.

Ivan don't care, nigger. Ivan posts what daddy pays him to post.

Attached: 6528jo.jpg (577x432, 79.45K)

Those are the jews
They can't accept things against their globohomo agenda

Its so clear how Russia has fucked itself. Communist countries have a 100% track record of failing like this with massive death and famine etc..The record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore it. It has been disastrous for people of every race, color, and creed, all around the world, led to hunger in countries that used to have surplus food to export Nevertheless, for Putin it remains irresistibly seductive. He has failed, will be deposed and killed and on his fleas will mourn his death.

this

Bruh it's a joke.
Meme war I mean, obviously.