I fucked my friend's asian wife on a trip in Costa Rica, ask me anything

I fucked my friend's asian wife on a trip in Costa Rica, ask me anything

Attached: AP95.jpg (1080x1350, 619.68K)

Does he know? Did he watch? Did you use a condom? Are you going to fuck her again?

Do you like applesauce

He doesn't know, he was on the trip but was passed out drunk at the time. I did use a condom, even though we were both drunk we weren't stupid, I plan to fuck her again although we both agreed to never mention this and blamed it on the fact that we were drunk

how did it go down?

>We were both drunk
>She let me fuck her
>Never speak of it again

Hmmm, you should just straight up ask her for sex and see how she reacts. She might just let you do it, of course she sounds like she feels guilty since she cheated on her husband.

Are you white?
Is your friend Asian?

So both my friend's wife and myself have way higher tolerance than my friend, and we ended up drinking late into the night in the jacuzzi, ended up cuddling and fucking on the spot while friend was passed out inside the cottage

She used to be one of those Asian rave girls, and she's cheated on her husband before they were married but apparently this is her first time cheating since their wedding, I believe her given how much I had to calm her down the next day lol
Yes and yes

Cucked son. Do you feel guilty like at all? Also post more of her she’s peng.

Kind of guilty, but it's been some time since the trip and the guilt has died down, pretty much just became an unforgettable experience with her.
I can post more of her but none with clear face just in case

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1080, 174.33K)

Was she good? How's her head game?

Gotcha - she’s hot. You should try and lay her more.

Amazing, one of the best I've had, it might also just be because of the excitement that it was someone's wife as well. She's also extremely fit and had a really nice figure. But Idk the way she was talking as if she's finally getting dick that can satisfy her makes it really hot. She can deepthroat without gagging for head if that's what you want to know, she's definitely had experience

Why did you go to a tropical country.

I've been entertaining with that idea more and more recently, of course as long as she can keep it as much of a secret

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x1080, 206.44K)

I really hope you’re not larping

Up to you what to believe, but I had to share what happened somewhere, of course not going to go into full details if theres info that might dox myself lol

Yea I get it; how long has it been since you fucked? Also have you hung out with the two of them since?

Is she shaved or does she have a bush?

Same happened to my cousin. They were celebrating his birthday with his friends. His best buddy was seelping drunk. So my cousin fucked his wife.
The thing is never let your girl/wife drink without you. And anyway she'll cheat on you. All girls cheat. It's better to become a cuck because acceptance is better then jealosy and anxiety.

Did she talk dirty?

Been about a month since the trip, and yes I have hung out with them a few times since then, the few times they were both there she acted quite normal (which was what we agreed on), as if nothing had happened, I do think about her quite a bit now though when I fap lol (no girlfriend since last year)
She was clean shaved at the time since you know it's a trip and I assume it's obvious given we went to the beaches etc. Not sure how she is normally but I think she's probably shaved normally as well

>It's better to become a cuck because acceptance is better then jealosy and anxiety.
You enjoying that Stockholm Syndrome?