What’s the confession that your gf told you that made you realize how much a slut she is

What’s the confession that your gf told you that made you realize how much a slut she is

Attached: E5AEB242-7F42-4602-950C-714E9CA40E6C.jpg (1227x1502, 232.2K)

That she loves me.

That she got passed around by her male friend and his best friend. Took both their loads at the same time to her face. Mouth wide. Tongue out.
And she’s still friends with him. Talks to him. Snaps him.
Meanwhile she introduced me to him and shit like a year ago and I’m just finding this out now.

she wants to have an affair with a coworker
she's there right now, probably sucking his dick

Nice. Shes a good girl

That she wanted to watch me fuck my sister

Shes at his house rn? Or only there during weekends?

You definitely should have

Bro you on Chatpic? lmao

why do women tell ?
this is fucked why tell anyone
bragging rights ?
or you are making it up because your paranoid

How do you feel about them still being close after he used her?

This happened before I dated last gf

>said she was horny and wanted to fuck someone
>went on Tinder
>found a dude
>met up
>said she started blowing him
>he came in her mouth really quick and without telling her
>said she got up and left

>tfw she said she didnt like giving blowjobs anymore but i fucked her raw and came inside her a couple times

All women have history & i wouldn't go out with one who hasn't

Nope. Why?

Bro it fucking grinds my bones
Shot legit has me grinding my teeth sometimes

I have 2 girls I'm still friends with that I even went to their wedding.
Separately, I used to fuck them both in the ass, drop loads in every hole and use them for my pleasure. They know I have photos and videos of them.
I'd say the flirting is still there but it's a mutual hands off respect for our friendships.
I'd say I'm on good terms with the husbands.
I wouldn't think anything of it being on this side of your situation.

She wants to try cuckolding. I played dumb and she said she wants me to watch her get fucked. I’d have said no except my dick got rock hard and she noticed

Yeah idk about that bro
I’m not trying to date somebody who’s had that type of relationship and friendship with someone who’s done unspeakable shit to her

I asked her how she lost her virginity, thinking it would be a high school sweetheart kinda thing. She got really embarrassed and didn’t want to tell me. Finally got her to.
The summer after her freshman year at college, she went to Spain to backpack across the country all summer. Her first week there she met three dudes at a hostel and they offered to be her guides. They took her all over Spain and she spent the next two months being constantly spitroast and triple penetrated by these guys.

She loves yo suck my dick, we talk while we fuck and she likes for others to see even doe I hate it, I drop loads everywhere in her mouth etc... she doesn't enjoy anal but let's me fuck her with out permission and she cries and screams , I think she's been in orgies before and she has fucked with others in the same room , watching her or participating idk but she's a shut definitely, idk if ima stay with her , I feel bad everytime I nut inside her mouth and regret being with this whore

Lmao fuck you bro

yeah she's there now and is gonna sleep over
gonna ask her when she's back for the details, she didn't want to take pics for me. oh and that's the first time she's doing that stuff too.
at one point we're probably gonna spitroast her. i suggested it and she showed interest. maybe later sometime