We seriously need to normalize NO TIP = NO PIZZA...

We seriously need to normalize NO TIP = NO PIZZA. The people on my delivery route are usually very generous with tips and I'm thankful but in the ~6 months I've been doing this job I have gotten a couple houses that literally did not tip. When I realized they left no tip and did not intend to, I simply took the pizza back to my car and returned it to the restaurant. The way I see it, I am well within my rights to return the pizza to its origins as it's in my possession. If they don't want to tip, it really isn't my responsibility or concern if they get their pizza/food. They can deliver it to themselves by driving to the restaurant in that case. NMFP. Of course all of that could have been avoided if they had tipped well in the first place.

Attached: food-waste-throw-away-pizza-in-dustbin-2F7MXX5.jpg (1300x956, 84.18K)

Ah... here we go again.

Attached: 1637665617079.jpg (1280x720, 100.55K)

Pizza is shit. Hot sandwich is like 110% better than this rapscallion low grade parody of food.

pardon me
Than this rapscallion cockball sack of shit low nigger ass cum grade parody of garbage*

shut the fuck up you normie retard. Your tastebuds are probably long dead from your covid ridden skeleton of a body

Attached: bottomlesspit.jpg (1699x1920, 231.41K)

Nigger virus

Pizza is the best when it's good, retard

It's simple - if you steal the pizza I already paid for, I will report it to your boss and my credit card company for fraud. You'll either get fired on the spot, or they'll get tired of my harassment and threats and fire you to get rid of the headache.

1. It's not stealing. I'm not taking it home with me and/or eating it, I'm taking it back to the restaurant and you are welcome to come and get it yourself.
2. My mom's best friend owns the restaurant and they know I've done this, luckily I rarely encounter a non tipper so I'm only forced to do it once in a blue moon. They're cool with it, the non tippers are ghetto trash or druggies most of the time anyway.

user. That is horrible service. You will eventually loose customers and they won't pick you or recommend you what so ever. Enjoy.

that's not how it works. I paid for a hot and fresh pizza and paid a delivery and service fee to get it brought to me. I am not going to change my order to a carryout one unless your boss refunds the delivery fee AND has you make me a fresh pizza by the time I get there

and yeah they might be cool with it the first few times, but the negative reviews i'll spread and the chargebacks etc will eventually become too much trouble. You're just a pizza boy, you are so replaceable they could probably even find someone else to take your job by the time your shift ends.

Inject lsd into their pizza.

Get a real job faggot.

You will get the delivery fee returned to you, obviously. The pizza returns to the restaurant as if you hadn't ordered delivery. Quite simple. I guess you could call and ask for a delivery driver who is willing to deliver it to you after it returns to the store, but that will take some time I imagine.

I really hope someone shoots your ass for walking away with their property

Protip: you're the nigger of this situation

Attached: 1474759922518.jpg (600x600, 62.68K)

>I work for my mommy and daddy friend's
Retards just like their kid.

>I'm a nigger
>hurr durr durr

OP is a faggot.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Attached: 1645552078441.jpg (782x652, 71.52K)

>I don't know how to work in the fucking real world and I don't like the bullshit job mommy and daddy handed me after I couldn't go to college

Is that it?

>We seriously need to normalize NO TIP = NO PIZZA
We seriously need to normalize NO LIVING WAGE - NO JOB

cope and seethe retard

Attached: l9cby426oap71.png (633x758, 15.71K)

Normalize not tipping delivery drivers. This is t the 1980s you get paid minimum wage go fuck yourself faggot im not tipping when i already paid 70$ for 2 large pizzas

> mfw some delivery cuck actually does this and immediately gets complained about and fired then starts a thread about how much unfair the world is

Attached: mfw pathetic.gif (500x194, 489.53K)

Oh look, it's THIS thread again. Fag.