One of the main arguments against Flat Earth Theory is that it's impossible because it would require so many scientists...

One of the main arguments against Flat Earth Theory is that it's impossible because it would require so many scientists around the world to be complacent. meanwhile this dude reveals internet companies comprised of millions of employees are spying on you but somehow thats believable. fucking hell man

Attached: 1632683144898.jpg (1200x900, 79.46K)

lol

yeah and men are women

poop is food

You wanna know what's even more unbelievable? If you unlink your Steam account from your Rockstar social club account: you can't play online anymore. Even though I purchased Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption 2 through Rockstar, not Steam.

Spying on people benefits you if you can use the information against them. Telling people the Earth is the wrong shape has zero benefits.

>Telling people the Earth is the wrong shape
implying

go back to /r/flatearth

>comprised of millions of employees are spying on you but somehow thats believable.
Read the RFCs. DARPA invented the internet.
>Why earth is not flat: picrel.

Attached: flat-earth-ns-polestars.jpg (1080x1080, 208.62K)

The ISP employees weren't all in on the spying. They installed a closet full of monitoring devices on-site, told nobody what was in it, and locked the door. A round-Earth conspiracy couldn't be pulled off the same way.

Lunatic fringe asshole posts again.
Sad, stupid little shithead.

>One of the main arguments against Flat Earth Theory
no

If folks only knew all the information your computer gives to ISP's and others, you would dump them in the ocean. Your MAC address for one, your IP supplier, your location (yes, they know). Hundreds of programs run in the background all the time and made to relay information back to the ones who installed it.
Read the consent forms before you click "accept" and you will cry!

this stupid repost pic was debunked countless times

I, too, would like to live in a world where this is scandalous

Or just be a privacy nihilist. Assume they have it all and just work with it. Should there be more value to your digital footprint. Maybe but I don't have time to cut the system. If the NSA wants to know if I'm jackin it to big boob mammas 5 more power to them. About the only thing I wish would get fixed is if adds would stop for a product after I buy it. Thankfully I live in a country where watching big boob mammas 5 isn't illegal.

That is a ridiculous false equivalence in like three different ways.

What? The no southern pole star distraction? It's fucking irrelevant and you know it.
>North pole, star trails form circle.
>Equator, star trails form flat lines.
>South pole, star trails form circle.
You lose.

you are outing yourself as someone who didnt even bother researching the counter argument

>millions of employees
I didnt expect a flat earther to be able to count but god damn. How many people do you think work for the NSA and how many of those do you think knew about the spying?