Russia BANS Joe Biden and demands return of Alaska as state TV calls for nuclear strikes on US over Ukraine

Russia BANS Joe Biden and demands return of Alaska as state TV calls for nuclear strikes on US over Ukraine

America you are in this whether you like it or not, the Atlantic ocean doesn't mean you're on another planet :)

Attached: Not_so_far_now.jpg (960x522, 105.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-sun.com/news/4901716/russia-bans-joe-biden-alaska-nuclear-strike-ukraine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up faggot. Russians will die under our might American heel, and your faggot in charge won't launch anything cause he knows the rest of the world would atomize him and his mongrel population in under 2 hours.

>demands return of Alaska
fine, done. that was easy.

Cue the Hillstrands blowing up some VDV helicopters with their fireworks while Keith Colburn drinks all the conscripts under the table.

When are we going to start rounding up Russian assets?

Attached: 1647294500929.jpg (1024x576, 77.36K)

>can't into Ukraine with literally whole army
>implying Russia could handle a war with all of nato

lol yeah russia dont have nukes and sheeeeeiiitttt
america lost bro, deal with it

Nukes mean they lose too. Pretty dumb to commit suicide like that for no reason

Based Putin. Can't wait to see the blinding flash and grab weapons for the chaotic aftermath.

Russia would survive nuclear holocaust pretty well. They got so much land that nato does not have enough nukes to mess up everything there. So they can continue living at the countryside.

Do you think Russia will bother getting into armed conflict with NATO?????? As soon as 2 NUCLEAR POWERS start fighting it will just be nuclear. Pray to whatever God or being you deem above yourself because if that happens we all lose. You retard.

This as fuck. Eat shit vladdy ya little biotch

>Russia BANS Joe Biden and demands return of Alaska as state TV calls for nuclear strikes on US over Ukraine

copy pasted directly from the sun... what the fuck is going on here?

>the-sun.com/news/4901716/russia-bans-joe-biden-alaska-nuclear-strike-ukraine/

Russian here.

As mr.Putins our great leader said "If USA starts world war3, well, they will simply die, but we will go into heaven as martyrs"

Seriously guys. There are small chances for us (russians) to go out of this complicated situation as winners, I admit it. My country will most likely fall into a bloody civil war obviously due to economic fall caused by sanctions.
And I really do hope we will strike the nuclear shit, before we collapse. I am so fed up with USA's world policy and self-righteousness, cynicism and hypocricy. I really do hope your country will be buried in nuclear ash, especially the politicians who worship the Moloch in the bohemian grove.
And I am not talking here about the danger of shit like critical race theory, white genocide in usa, the great reset. All those ideas and people endorsing this cancer should be exterminated.
The nuclear war will serve a good to humanity. Asians, with the Chinese leading the new world will build new better world.

What about me, I am prepared to die. I think millions of Russians will die soon due to civil war or nuclear war. Moreover I see how western media has been dehumanising Russians, probably preparing the minds of western people for the genocide of Russians.

We are going to assfuck you so hard you'll think the big bang itself is happening in your anus. Get fucked

Pink piggy inbred larping as a Russian only to cite CRT where the average Russian knows this is university level course shit...

Yeah man, you have been robbing the peoples for centuries. Now it's time to pay. You guys haven't seen wars on your territory since your civil war ended. You are so used to high standarts of living. Maybe you will survive the nukes somewhere in the subway. And then you'll face the hardships of life. No amazon delivering laptop to your doors, no mcdonald, no jeeps, no water, no food.
Sounds like fun? I think it does. It's awesome, man.

Attached: 16400943574400.jpg (1920x1330, 130.91K)

Careful, vlad

>the average Russian knows this is university level course shit
Thank god average russians don't know a shit about this shit

Pls gib hamburger

This is so going to happen and I hate that our "neutral" nation has to be part of it. I would like to at least try surviving nuclear winter so I guess I have to move out of city.