/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Everything is already from China but in here we discuss the cheap chink shit you see on various sites.

Useful links:
>Chink shit general wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Chinese_shit_general
>How to buy from TaoBao: howtotao.com/buy-from-taobao
>How to buy from 1688: howtotao.com/1688-guide
>Online image-to-text converter and translator: newocr.com
>Pop-up translator: imtranslator.net/

News:
anons buy chink shit, hilarity ensues

>Old thread:

Attached: 1652315643768.png (682x704, 62.54K)

Anyone here have experience buying a PSVita grip with the L2 and R2 buttons from Mr. Chang? I couldn't be fucked to get one of the Hori ones for $160

Proof that being a pedo makes you retarded.
>buying a gaming laptop from the chinks
Please tell me you're trolling.

It's a bit of a gamble. I've got one in the store that I don't have a charger for. The thing takes a DIN plug that draws something mad like 15A from the wall. But it has a full size desktop 7700k and GTX 980, 2x display port, dvi and other weird shit.
If you get something like that you'd be laughing, but I don't trust Mr. Chang to deliver anything other than screen replacements at this point.

This thread and /iemg/ should merge into one

how much was it?

Check'd but no. The shit they get is on brand, comes with a warranty, and isn't shit like this.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-22 2 19€ 51% OFF African Penis Enlargement Cream For Man Big Dick Sex Help Male Potency Pennis Increase [...].png (450x450, 475.2K)

no, they're fucking retards

can you get banned if you talk like this

Attached: lel.png (668x236, 10.89K)

Crap chinkshit is crap chinkshit, regadless if they let you redeem warranty or not

It'll be an offer for the equivalent of Jannies yearly salary, hoping that you won't read it, and click accept.

buying chinkshit

on amazon

any good chinky tablet for general, non-boomer use? I mean it's not for hard gayming but i also need one that does more than just reading emails, it has to get updates and be compatible with streaming apps, stuff like xbox/steam link and the like, or at least have good homebrew support
also, don't they do big bezels anymore? They're very comfy and practical, it's the only reason i still cling to my chuwi hi10 pro even though it's becoming more and more useless

What happens if they send me chinkshit that does work? Do I have to send it back or will they just refund me? It's a $50 item that seems prone to failure

Maybe something from Xiaomi, Teclast or Huawei? Unfortunately everyone is trying to copy the ipad atm and the chinese have a annoying habit of giving up on updates very quickly with tablets so good luck finding something good.

>chinkshit that does work?
did you mean to say "doesn't work"?
you ask for a refund, probably they'll ask for a video showing how you receive/open/test it

Chang Man is a devilish bastard. He'll insist it worked, demand a picture, then another picture, then another description of the failure, a video, and then a final picture before he deletes his store.

This is a long shot but does anyone know a chink seller that sells old 3ds handles/grips? You can find a bunch for the XL and the new ones, but nothing for the old one nowadays.

I've had delicate things delivered that Chang just chucked into a plastic bag with zero padding or rigid packaging and was completely destroyed as a result.
I contacted Aliexpress and Chang sent me an annoyed message asking "what you want".
Make sure to include photos and be very detailed in your report.
I asked for a refund and got it within an hour.

The ones that drive me crazy aren't the broken items but where the seller just drags their feet on shipping and then cancels after 2-3 weeks of limbo.

No idea, it was here before I started working at this location. I'll take some pictures of the mobo when I get the chance.

It's unboxing time, lads. What do you think came in the mail?

Attached: 20220622_093117.jpg (2230x1908, 749.03K)

giant nigger dildo

dragon dildo

Extremely tiny white dildo

loli onahole

Whatever could it be? Is it long and thick, or short and fit for your comfort and delight?

Attached: 20220622_093236.jpg (3829x1908, 1.7M)