I had an extremely pessimistic outlook on Biden's presidency yet he is much worse than I thought. How does this happen?

I had an extremely pessimistic outlook on Biden's presidency yet he is much worse than I thought. How does this happen?

Attached: election-2020-joe-biden-4-390x285.jpg (390x285, 27.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kake.com/story/42501205/barack-obama-reportedly-said-dont-underestimate-joes-ability-to-expletive-things-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Worst president ever.

Attached: Worst President Ever2.jpg (1000x750, 280.15K)

You all care about who the president is way too much. Why not look into Congress, see who your elected representative and senator is, and least them on the internet. Oh wait, you can't do that because it doesn't fit the narrative.

>Inb4 muh libruls

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6.2K)

No, that would be Trump.

You obviously forgot all about Fred's little boy Donald. You know, the orange bloated mentally ill half-wit. Try to remember.

Attached: donnydj.jpg (700x512, 57.09K)

Talent. Pure talent.
You cant fuck up that bad with mediocre skills.
In before some tard starts waving red hat around and compulsively saying their trigger words.

Attached: russkie sez.png (627x435, 508.43K)

>How does this happen?
This is what happens when everyone doesn't vote for someone but voted against someone.
Biden won because everyone voted against Trump

You forgot trump won because everyone hated hillary clinton, but had little idea how much of an incompetent douchebag he was.

>You all care about who the president is way too much.
The liberals screeched for 4 years about Trump but now it doesnt matter whos in office? This lie youre pushing is because the guy you voted for is a demented mummy. Deal with your mistakes faggot.

yeah maybe people should start voting for someone instead of against.

For being n incompetant douchebag he sure ran circles around Joe in foreign policy,the economy, etc..

maybe they didn't mention that because we're talking about biden's presidency, so it's irrelevant. you could tell him he forgot that Roosevelt only won because everyone hated Hoover, but that's more obviously fucking irrelevant, so you wouldn't.

>How does this happen?

What, you being a whiny fake bitch lying on the internet.

Dunno. Did you dad abuse you as a child? Your mom? Someone did ...

>he sure ran circles around Joe in foreign policy,the economy

Wake up! You've been in a coma for 4 years! You've been dreaming. Who is this trump?

kake.com/story/42501205/barack-obama-reportedly-said-dont-underestimate-joes-ability-to-expletive-things-up

Attached: Actual Obama quote.jpg (1200x777, 83.54K)

Da comrade! Is good to vote for Republican!

Much agree comrade. OP earned his 10 rubles. He can buy a skittle now.

Does the Russian propaganda even work anymore? Trump didn't even get re-elected LMAO

Attached: 1633004169238.jpg (700x754, 137.19K)

Biden is super based, he triggers the rightards and he actually stands up to china and russia. Everything under Biden is making me money: House, crypto, stocks and I drive an EV so fuck you gas fags. I ass fucked the hottest, biggest titty latina last night too. Just cause your life sucks, doesn't mean Biden did that. Be a man, work harder and get yours.

I'd rather vote for one of these creatures than a treasonous piece of shit like Trump

You dont even vote retard.

I voted for Trump, but I realized my mistake and voted Biden this time around. Trump fooled us all.

Please tell me more about Trump's stance on teh nuclear triad, Ivan.

He raised the deficit more in 4 years than any other president, handed the ukraine to putin, saluted a n. korean general, got laughed at by world leaders

Attached: 1629455529664.jpg (195x225, 9.01K)

weak leadership always underperforms your worst expectations.

Our political system is as healthy as a horse. We’re going in a good direction!

Not if people with your short term memory have anything to say about it.

As long as he pisses off republicans I don’t care if he sells the country to China. Any amount of damage to the United States is worth the meltdowns. I’m very excited about next election

Rent free in most liberal NPC smoothbrains... LOL

Attached: biden1.jpg (559x217, 50.68K)