You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kind of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

Attached: 1534557184316.jpg (640x640, 27.44K)

No doors on cells, horny police dogs and horses roam the halls at night

Anyone into wall cumdumps?

What's that?

Exactly what it sounds like

Like this?

Attached: 1LzckHKhNY2-m-_nd_OWZOIgcXmzi8lrIwnPjEND2Bo.png (1525x1000, 994.08K)

I'll introduce the aforementioned college girls into a regular prison.
I'll then give them regular inmate uniforms and regular inmate jails.
Then they will be punished with regular punishments.

Yes, but it doesn’t have to be that position. Can have different parts exposed like face, tits, ass, feet, etc

Ok yeah, those are hot

non-stop conditioning/hypnosis to promote a submissive, servile, and eager to please attitude in all convicts, none will be released until they have honestly learned to put others pleasure ahead of everything.

That's some sick shit dude.

No toilets, girls will be forced to hold it in until they burst and punishments included for girls who wet/soil themselves to make them want to try and hold it in for as long as possible.

Which position would be your favorite?

I like the ones where the legs are behind her head so it's mouth and pussy

would her feet be sticking out on either side of her head too?

Could be. If you're into that

what punishments?

No changes of clothes and maybe forced laxatives/diuretics to make them have to go again and more frequently to

Now the question is whether being turned into a wall cumdump should be default part of their sentence or a punishment

Could be default and a punishment. They're on the wall longer as punishment

They can reduce their sentences by doing increasingly extreme sex acts

what kind of extreme acts?

What do you think of this? It could be a default but punishments would involve being placed in walls in more disgusting locations and used by more disgusting guys

Minor reductions could be like anal, multiple partners, bukkakes, etc

Major reduction could be like bathroom play, sexual slavery, beastiality, etc

what’s bathroom play?

and so if didn’t want to reduce their sentence, it would be a normal prison experience?

Like stuff with piss and shit. Yeah that's what I was thinking

who would they be a sex slave for?

Prison guards