Why do women have to be searched by female TSA agents? I wan't my girlfriend to be searched by a male TSA agent

Why do women have to be searched by female TSA agents? I wan't my girlfriend to be searched by a male TSA agent.

Attached: wRsJ1.jpg (2122x3240, 406.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIVIDmuJZLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Male TSA agent here, let the older/uglier/fatter women get searched by the female agents; but let any cuties/teens get thoroughly searched by the most senior man at the station.

Aaaand that’s why you aren’t allowed

I know right? Seems like a dream job for dykes

This job is bullshit, that was pretty much the only perk I could think of when I applied for it. Now the only satisfaction I get from my work is confiscating random shit from peoples carry ons and making a point of cupping old mens balls while maintaining creepy amounts of eye contact, it's so funny to watch the look on their face while you do that.

Women really can't handle the slightest bit of inconvenience can they?

Thank you for your patriotic work, agent. If it weren't for you, international terrorism would reign supreme in our country.

Attached: sometimes-really-strange-things-happen-at-airports-3.jpg (700x582, 59.23K)

Don't joke about that picture. Every TSA Agent knows that nice titties are the primary threat to our national security right now.

>teens

Always knew you people were pedos

Got the TSA agents mad at me one time cause I thanked them for feeling up my penis

Fixed it

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-135743_FaceApp.jpg (1078x1606, 261.59K)

lol saved
picrelated was the alternate banner btw

Attached: A1FE9A9.jpg (2122x3039, 1.46M)

>wan't

"Want" isn't a contraction you fucking mongoloid.

TSA agent took me aside for advanced screening and squeezed my cock once. You could tell she did it because she knew she'd get away with it. The weird thing is, a south korean border guard did the exact same thing in 2009.

Why not have a gloved hand pushing its way down the front of those jeans?

made me remember of this scene, dunno why
youtube.com/watch?v=OIVIDmuJZLI

Anything to validate your Real Doll, eh OP?

That’s what I’m talkin bout!

good observation
I also noticed that in the second picture, the blouse of the chick is grabbed in a rather "civil" way, while in the first one they do it more aggressively

16-19 dumb fuck.

There people dying of starvation and shes crying because someone touched her boob. Boo hoo

would a trans do?

>dress as a woman
>get job as an airport guard checking passengers
>grope women
>claim transphobia if they complain

also
>grope men
>claim transphobia if they complain
the absolute seething

I hope you get fired you seem like a creep