Anons.. i have an hour until therapy.. not too late to ditch and just go the liquor store.. but fuck

anons.. i have an hour until therapy.. not too late to ditch and just go the liquor store.. but fuck.

Attached: 20201018044841_1.jpg (1280x720, 186.25K)

Damn it takes you a while to fuck

just go get some liquor man, therapy is useless

Go to therapy, you alkie.

go get some booze user, therapists are nothing but professional grifters. Dont believe me? Then go and really dig into why your life is so shit at the moment

>inb4 muh perspective

why not both, added onesty through alcohol, makes it easier

I told you to go to the liquor store in the last thread. you're wasting everyone's time

Read the undertext in everything they say, you'll notice it all eventually boils down to delusion. They'll gaslight you, they'll tell you what you're feeling is real and pertinent but you can't do anything about it, all you can do is control how you feel, the only way to be happy is to ignore it all because you're powerless.

Run them over if you see them in the parking lot, you'll see them better at night, they glow in the dark.

> therapy
Just go tell your dad to smack the shit out of you. He won't mind

Just go get drunk dude. Therapists only exist for one reason: to check people out and get them incarcerated if they're actually fucked up, not to actually help them.

Dont belive me? Tell your therapist you have thoughts of murdering people in a blind rage, or that you like looking at loli hentai, or that you irrationally hate a certain demographic and you want help getting rid of any of these problems. They won't help you, they will get you arrested, admitted, or refuse to work with you again.

lol
I'm not OP but I have to go to therapy or I lose my disabilty. I figure 2 hrs a week vs like 80 I'd need working makes it worth the sacrifice to play along

what is your disability and what do you tell the therapist

yeah it does..

fuck don't say that.. i'm trying to give it the best i can.. i don't want to give up again

i am...

haha oh please.. i'll smack the shit out of him and that'd be more therapeutic

i dont need to hear this user..

well i don't need to tell my therapist any of those things but good job outing yourself

Same, trick them if you can. NEETbuxx are worth it, don't let them take it away from you. Do whatever you need to do. What ever you were diagnosed with to qualify for them originally, make sure you read up on symptoms.

Examples, faggot

I'm just saying, if you have problems that actually require counciling and therapy, you will get admitted or arrested.

>be a therapist
>charge shitloads of money for just sitting on your arse and listening to losers
>next loser doesn't show up for his prepaid appointment
>go get an Asian massage, on his time and money
You were born a sucker.

i think for all the things you mentioned one probably should be admitted and/or arrested- dumbass

ZAPPER+RAPE DICK

+ELECTROCONVULSOR+ +RAPE DICK+ +3:00 MID WRIGGLER+

>you should be admitted/arrested for having thoughts but never acting on them.

It's not natural to never have a bad thought, and if you think you never have you're either a narcissist or a schizo. It's acting on those thoughts that make you bad you retarded niggerfaggot.