Pop me a fat redpill. What have you recently learned that made you think differently about a certain topic, user?

Pop me a fat redpill. What have you recently learned that made you think differently about a certain topic, user?

Attached: redpill.jpg (390x280, 10.81K)

Women should never be the main focus in your life. A good woman will be complimentary to your life, improve it and make your life generally easier.

Treat them like a princess in the streets and a whore in the sheets

Jokingly said to my 30 y.o. wife "If only you had been born ten years later and met me while you were in undergrad [at a university where I teach]". She replied, "That's so hot."

Makes sense. Should i treat women as if they were my sister?
Makes a lot of sense. I unironically think student-teacher relations are hot. Will sometimes get you jailed tho.

The "41% of trans people kill themselves" meme statistic was taken from a biast study completely out of context. The actual study states that 41% of trans people attempt suicide if their family "doesn't accept and support them". When trans people have the support of a community the suicide percentage goes down to something like 14% or even lower.

I still know troons are in fact mentally ill and science should be looking more into fixing the problems of gender disphoria instead of just forcing acceptance, but it really goes to show just how many people out there will look at a statistic and claim they're smart without context. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch and I now realize the most intelligent people are the ones able to accept conflicting information and honor the possibility they may be wrong.

TLDR: The more you think you "know"anything and refuse to challenge your ideas, the less you actually know and the stupider you are.

Eating ass is kinda fun.

I realized you can make a breakfast sandwich using two pieces of french toast as the bread.

Attached: french toast sandwich.jpg (2048x1791, 311.67K)

misinformation
covid only exists in CIA biolabs in ukraine
hunter biden's ukraine conflict
why do boomers hate elon musk

>biast

Attached: 1551570637588.jpg (280x419, 13.98K)

>gender disphoria
doesn't actually exist they are just schizophrenics, lock them up in instituions and medicate them, DONT LET THEM INTO WOMENS SPACES OR NEAR CHILDREN

Attached: ere3.png (759x911, 128.77K)

*Biased

I may be an idiot at spelling but thanks for proving my point by accusing me of shilling.

I wasn't accusing you of anything, I just couldn't resist pointing out the typo.

wipe that disgusting grin off your face

You are right, trans people share similiar brain patterns on MRI scans to schizos and autistic people.

Doesn't mean they aren't capable of working jobs and being productive members of society or having families. The hardcore anti trans "kill lgbt" types are just as bad as the "pro lgbt everything" types.

Both these types of people are fucking retarded and only have half the facts.

Fair enough, I thought your Russian man image was meant that way.

Maybe I'm the schizo haha.

Blow your worthless brains out, incels.

"trans people"
found the tranny.

Here's a red pill. The mods are trannies. That's why every board is nothing but coomer tranny bullshit.

Attached: images-8.jpg (202x249, 7.28K)

I learned that the IQ of people born before leaded gasoline were reduced by an average of 2 points. Meaning older generations were probably on the higher end of that average. This led me to understand that as their brains deteriorate into old age, combined with the environmental brain damage, they can’t help but watch Fox News and be huge dumb cunts. Forgive them, for they know not what they do.

>Fox News won't use my pronouns!
>Waaaaaaaaaaaaah
Trannyposting.

>everyone I don't like is a tranny
You really need to kill yourself if you're this obsessed with imaginary trannies.

Statistically you are more likely to tranny. Keep seething.

Never voting Democrat ever again. Dont think this needs much explaining.

That is an insane and completely retarded claim.

Attached: 1647455159174.jpg (640x645, 61.4K)

Insane and retarded is a man thinking he will transform into a woman.