Gookie here. AMA

Gookie here. AMA

Attached: 225px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg_.png (225x150, 6.54K)

Konichiwa motherfucker

Do you prefer Pepsi over Coca-Cola or does that flag mean some bullshit I probably won't care about?

Firstly, don't drink soda. But wveryone here prefers coca cola. American company coca cola spread there influence and made coca cola factories where ever the GIs went. Everyone here now got hooked on cola. Also cola is viewed as being more sparkly/bubbly

I quit drinking coke about a year ago and feel much better for it. Tell your Chinese friends go quit drinking coke as well

Also what the fuck are all the black squares mean on the flag?

Have you ever been around niggers or jews?

What do you think of all these racist white motherfuckers on here? Have you considered breeding a white female to speed up the extinction of the white race?

ywnbaw

what's a weird beauty standard in ur country that isn't popluar in the west

sho feminine benis or GTFO

I had sex with 3 Korean girls in university, so we’re basically related. Konnichiwa, brother.

The thing is if we stopped drinking soda, we would all be alcholics. Also Korean people have been influenced by American companies from generations ago. Older people have been advertised since they were young by american companies. We should really put less corn syrup on these drinks and stop drinking and buy water. At least, we don't have big gulp of diabetes in our storea

Whites are the ones who become trannies, retard

Taoism and confusinism. It was used to promote nationalism during the occupation. Each symbolise fire, water, sky, earth. Yin yang. Opposite ideas in opposite corners

No, the UN and America forcing them in while both the left wing and right don't want them. Protests against amrica forcing them in are happening even now

W-why?

Lmao no. You have your race, I have mine. Let us both not fuck with each other. Yoh don't fuck with us, we don't fuck with you. Also tell biden and the UN to stop sending immigrants here. People here are starting to hate America because of him

Do Koreans hate the chinese? they do.

Attached: 1600590592426.jpg (1536x1451, 1.35M)

Koreans fucking hate China. Imo, we should hate everyone but us. Let the super powers like China and America fight. We should stay neutral. Americans are making us get immigrants and China is exploiting this to mix the races so they can invade us. North Korea is good but they are communists. Fuck commies

I'm an Indian dude and I'm planning to visit South Korea in a month. What's the best tips on having sex with South Korean girls?

Dont shit on streets