This is the best game ever made

this is the best game ever made

Attached: 21D719DF-2A4A-489D-9BD4-BABCA9D30199.jpg (1284x729, 573.31K)

it just seems like Dragon age Origins but with Dark Souls mechanics

am I wrong?

>Trump was better
sure, Ivan

Yes you're wrong. In no way is this like dragon age origins in story, art style, anything.

If it's so good why do you have to continuously shill it on an anonymous taiwanese crab fishing forum?

yea really wrong.. its basically the ultimate Souls experience and one of the best and most dignified games made in years, perhaps decades.. i didn't think a game like this would still be made in a world of microttansactions and DLC

Botw. Elden Ring is all reused
Nintendo ALWAYS wins, baby!

Elden Ring had way more content than I was expecting
95 Hours in and haven't been bored in the slightest

Attached: 7u6iiq3k5fn81.jpg (1500x1000, 148.07K)

literally my first post about it ever on this site and mostly because people here hate on it, probably because theyre too poor to play it

honestly Elden Ring makes BoTW look like the childrens game it really is- much like everything you're going to get from Nintendo nowadays

seriously.. i don't think a developer has given their fans this much to feast on EVER- exceeded my expectations completely and hit the mark on so many points

its ok, not really a fan tbh. its too japanesey. memorize the moves and patterns of the boss, beat it, repeat. kinda boring to me

don't really feel like you made it that far but ok.. too "japanese" yeah that's pretty rich

i don't think it's a game for everyone and that's why i love it so much- FromSoftware did a lot to make it more accessible without taking away the mystique of what made the other games great

Ive had a great time so far. Currently in the Haligtree area

The more I play the more I keep getting impressed

it's a solid 9.5/10 for me

Attached: h862xuw38wl81.jpg (1079x864, 137.39K)

Attached: elden ring.jpg (1538x852, 430.82K)

>Dragon age Origins
this game had a far superior story to elden ring imo, of course its doesnt compare otherwise. but the world feels so dead.

bloodborne was better. like way better.

Attached: dragon age.jpg (1920x1080, 776.01K)

Idk if I'd call it the best game every but I do have 190 hours put in already so it's pretty fuckin up there fam.

literally all dragon age has is story- and no it is not better than what George RR Martin came up with lol

but it's not really a narrative based game, go play Final Fantasy for that shit..

it is, the menu/inventory style and the basically blank faced npcs that you really dont even interact with, they are basically like talking wow quest givers.

I'm not saying the game is bad, it just seems really generic

dark souls in an open world fantasy setting

i've platinumed Bloodborne and with the Chalice dungeons and terrible PVP no it is not

but i do enjoy Bloodborne and Sekiro both excellent and basically perfect games- Elden Ring is just superior

>but it's not really a narrative based gam
yea, wish i knew that before i bought it. not really a fan of super advanced hack n slash, which is literally what this game is.

well im sorry you can go back to playing Cyberpunk and jerking off to Keanu Reeves, didnt mean to disturb you

probably some of the most stunning settings of any video game made so.. no i don't really agree with it being "generic".. but i hear you

>I'm not saying the game is bad, it just seems really generic
>dark souls in an open world fantasy setting

i pretty much agree with this, and I never really like souls or any of the "souls like" genre.

made a mistake buying into the hype and bought it, my couple of friends I still play games with pretty much feel the same way.

My few complaints

Alot of the optional bosses get reused
>Big Dudes on Horse
>Tree Spirits
>Tree Avatar
>The Crystal people

Deathblight rolling is some fuck shit to play against unless you have Law of Regression

Attached: elden ring 10 2.jpg (1920x1080, 493.6K)

it's a videogame, who the fuck is too poor to buy a videogame

well that is literally what it is and if you didn't know that i'm sorry but you're a filthy casual- fix up.

nah i mean i get if thats not your kind of game, i just think for that style of game the Soulsborne series are meant to be the epitome of all those games, Elden Ring being the perfect adaptation of that style of gameplay in an open-world setting

i mean God of War may have had more story and cinematics but all of that actually took away from the game experience- Elden Ring doesn't let any of that bullshit effect the gameplay and the immersion of the experience.. it's unadulterated: yeah its gonna turn off a lot of people but thats always been the allure and the appeal

Red Dead 2 looks way more impressive

I've platinum'd Bloodborne as well and totally disagree lol

if you never really liked any of the Soulsborne games you were never going to appreciate Elden Ring.. ER was marketed as "easy" and "accessible" but that was a lie.. it's really the ultimate Souls fan game

ya, this game in no way touches rdr2. not even same ballpark.

Just give me that open world Bloodborne

just because a game had a bad story or failed to be cinematic doesn't mean you give up the whole concept of storytelling, characters and cinematics

game feels as hollow as watching modern day transformers

its not about the difficulty, i dont find it particularly difficult. i just dont like the game play. I thought I had to fucking roll around alot in the witcher 3, but this is ridiculous. this game seriously reminds me of punchout mechanics.

bosses get re-used but then again there's over 80 boss fights.. and again many who complain say they liked Bloodborne better but the Chalice dungeons reused bosses as well, only way more half-assed