Hi user

Hi user

I been depressed for the past month or so.
>18 years old (in a month 19)
>Im a college student
>Terrible relationship with parents
>part time in wendys
> have a girlfriend thats perfect and I love even tho there are a few flaws but thats part of it.

Either way after years of friendship like a month ago or even longer i dont recall, I came to notice that im not really important in the my friendgroup (they are only 2 friends but yeah) lately i been seeing how they treat and how they really dont care about me, it really hurts because i love them a lot and seeing that im the least important of the group and shit i also notice that they have another groupchat without me and they plan shit to go out and all that, like i dont know i feel like that j dont have any more friends and i love my girlfriend but shes my girlfriend not my friends and sure i do have fun with her and all that but i dont think it's gonna help me if all i do is spend time with her, I dont know how to make new friend in college im always alone, i know this group of people but they are toxic and i only talk to them so i could pass college so yeah..im very confused and i have no motivation lately i dont know what to do i never felt so fucking lonely and like wortless. What can i do user? Is there anything i can do?
Any question I'll be happy to answer.
I aware im whining but i really dont know what to do and what to think.

Attached: Jahy.full.3295542.png (473x604, 174.92K)

hang in there, sounds like you possess a heart. stay positive!!

Thanks user.

College is the easiest time to make friends. Ask people around you after a lecture if they'd like to study, get snacks and study/hang.

or take some fun electives - met great friends in my painting and ceramics classes and thoroughly enjoyed them too. Goodluck user

Maybe try to find a club or some kind of meetup at your college for people with a similar interest? Like video games or something, gonna be awkward initially, but if you get out there and meet some people you'll be sure to click with at least a couple.

Thanks!!!
I can try, I just think people will get annoyed since well everyone has a life. well at least in my classes there arent people that catch my attention, i always been used to people aproching me and that how i talk to people usually. And one thing it feel weird faking yourself just so you could sound normal lol but i do it all the time

18 in college has a job, gf, and friends.. whining on Any Forums. fuck out of here normie. sage

don't worry op, you sound like a nice person. I would keep your current friends now, and look for some more. It is salvagable, but they don't sound all too nice. good luck user

Well the place i am from or at least in my college there arent clubs i think..either was if they were i would happily join I really want to hang out with new people and meet new people, I'll see what i can do.

I dont have friends tho i havent talk to them in more than a month amd yeah im whinning but I feel really bad and alone, i havent been able to concentrate and shit i gotten to the point that i want to buy plastic model kit as a way to cope with shit

boo hoo I don't have my fwendy fwends today.. buy me a toy.. waaaa

I had so many good memories with them and seeing how they always treated me i guess i was blind? I didnt knew how important was to have homies in your life i mean i was always a lonely kid growing up but well they were the first that lasted really long now im struggling with shit, maybe i lack attention? I dont really know i really wantrd to go to therapy but i dont want no one to know plus my car is busted plus i dont think you cant go therapy alone at my age i think. (Even tho i always believe therapy doesnt help but who knows)

Yeah..i dont know man im sorry, im just struggling with myself

TRUST ME OP, within 10 years, probably less, the majority of the people in your life will cycle out

It's up to you to display the magnanimity of effort in trying to keep them, friends and gf both, if that's what you should want

But, if and when it doesn't work, the real goal for you should be outcome independence.
At your age unless you really really feel like a connection you have is genuinely unique, your goal should be to work on yourself so you have the most to offer when the real shit begins, which, fortunately, you still have a good bit till you get to. So do I at 27

Well you are right about the after 10 year thing and if not like a have many people to begin with all i have is my girlfriend the only 2 friends i had stopped texting in the gc and haven't texted me either so.
All i have now is my girlfriend i love her a lot but her selfishness really gets to me sometimes, most times sge doesnt want to do shit bc of her parents, everything is her parents and she just cant shut up and enjoy her youth is even worse when shes on her period but thats another story sorry i got distrated lol

But when you said my goal should be working on myself I believe you is just i dont how to start, when yoy say that it remind me when i got together with my 3-4 year old girlfriend i was working so much on myself doing exercises, have diferent hobbies doing a lot of shit but i guess its all starting to fade again for some reason, j had so much motivation i don't know what happened to me.

I feel so worthless, i have no good skill that i can think off, im not really the smartest person i truly wish i was diferent

Shoot up your college or steal equipment at least is my advice

Drop name of college.

Oh and also i dont know but like lately i think i been having these for more than a month, i been having these strong ache in my chest should i be concerned? Am i dying?

Iol i dont want to go to jail user

Only a month of depression? Try waking up everyday for 30 years wondering why the fuck you haven't shot yourself in the face yet. Sit with the knife at your wrists for a few nights every week year after year wondering why you're too much if a pussy to do it. Fuck you and kill yourself you weak little faggot.

It's because you're 18. I can say this with total confidence, never having met more than a handful of 18 year olds, every single 18 year old on this planet sucks at life.
I don't mean that to denigrate you, you should take solace in that fact. Especially now that you know it, whereas your peers are probably wasting time, money, and effort on drugs alcohol and status because they thing wrongly and assume those are the things which define success.
>i guess its all starting to fade again for some reason, j had so much motivation i don't know what happened to me.

Every single person that's ever had to struggle through anything can relate to this sentence, trust me. Life comes and goes with waves like that, and at least as far as I can see, it never ends. In fact if you think your seas are turbulent now, you better fucking strap in, pal.

You don't need to have your entire shit figured out at 18 and display a sumerhuman level of diligence and self control to enact that vision. That idea, which resides in everyone's head, is a complete work of fiction. Real success is way less glamorous and resembles what you're going through way closer than you realize.

Just don't go to college for some stupid fucking bullshit and accrue a bunch of debt so you can work at a starbucks whatever the fuck you do. that's not a viable avenue

I always struggle with depresion and lonelyness everything change when i got together with my girlfriend, i get it people live worst lives than me what can i do about it?