Old bedroom thread. Describe or send a photo of your old bedroom

Old bedroom thread. Describe or send a photo of your old bedroom

Attached: 91c2ea7c6dad70662daa39570c210b77.jpg (3264x2448, 873.47K)

My old bedroom now belongs to my beother. He is currently in the army. Painted it sky blue

slept under the stairs

Attached: 1647115512616.png (960x720, 1.29M)

tits or gtfo
>I painted a couple of my bedrooms and they turned out great. I should be a bedroom painter

my old room was a shitty like 6x8 room in a single wide trailer. dirty panel wall. smelled disgusting. didnt even have a closet so i had clothes everywhere.

now i sleep in the basement and its huge. like 30 x 30 maybe? i got my own shower, sink, toilet. only thing that sucks is my mom coming down to do laundry and i dont really have a bed just a mattress on the floor but idgaf.

Listening to don't stop believing in my bedroom. Am teenager. I feel like I would see this as good times in the future

lived in a abandon house and farmed/sold hamsters to the local pet store.

Attached: 1610684501382.jpg (1024x768, 404.13K)

I fuckin loved 2005.

Attached: IMG_20220316_125905.jpg (2592x1944, 888.73K)

What do I do as a teenager. Don't do drugs and shit. Nothing to do but study and lurk. Any ideas for me in the weekend?

Other than an 11 month lease in 2013 I've lived in the same room for 14 years. Fuck thats crazy now that I think about it.

dunno why the fuck this posted upside-down

>i dont really have a bed just a mattress on the floor
just build one man it's not that complicated

Hello Snow Femoid.

Australia right?

>lived in a abandon house and farmed/sold hamsters to the local pet store.
when you slept at night did all the hamsters crawl on you and get into your pockets to sleep?

lol i dont know how to build stuff plus i dont mind it

Grill detected

Harry potter

Man I don't have any photos of my childhood bedroom. Seems weird now that I think about it.
I remember once when I was 15 or 16 my mom asked me why my room had so little personality. I never owned a single poster of anything, and zero decorations. I never wanted any specific wallpaper or wall paint other than white ingrain.
My mom also recently told me she regrets knowing so little about me. She has no idea what kind of music I like, or what movies I watch, or what genres of literature I enjoy. I have no idea why it came that way, because I grew up in a very liberal household, but I always felt insanely uncomfortable listening to music on speaker, watching movies with my family, or talking about the stuff I really enjoy.
Something must have gone wrong there. I also wear blue jeans every day, along with a white T-shirt and some checkered shirt either in grey, light blue or green. The most personality I've shown outwards is probably when I wore my old banged up Chucks that I had fixed with tape in some places.

Those "australia is upside down jokes" weren't funny when they first appeared, and they still aren't.

Patrick bateman shit bro. Check for autism or something. You might just be introverted but check it out with a therapist just in case

Attached: 026.jpg (638x293, 39.63K)

>ausfag detected
How does the change stay in your pockets?

You first.

Watchout for the boomerang

They chain themselves and the coins to the ground

yup it got cold so they huddled together

I laughed.
But I didn't laugh at your comment. Are you jealous?

My room in the basement air conditioning room of an old, abandoned factory. There's a factory floor with a collapsed ceiling and a loading dock behind the blue tarp. The place was full of black mold and mice, but it was cheap and it was mine.

Attached: room1.jpg (1024x768, 261.61K)

My childhood room is now being uswd by my son. There were places were I used to stache magz and weed oike under the floor board. He knows that I know when he was 12. Very cute, he used to put his diary and shit there. I stopped chcking after he transferred his stache to a new location (forest).

He is 16 now.Just peeped into the floor board 2 days ago and found hardcore drugs like crystal meth, spoon, needle, lighter, the whole shebang. Fuck, it was in plain sight. Wdid anons?