Why are Republicans turning into trailer trash?

Why are Republicans turning into trailer trash?

Attached: 838_rtss68g.jpg (838x558, 59.93K)

muhh publicsans? domoecraps? duhhhh? me can't stop talk about politics huh huh my all life politic wake up politic i hate other side other side bad i'm not brainwashed what do you mean

Always have been

Attached: 1601667053989.jpg (720x960, 89.62K)

Because they need voters and the only people stupid enough to vote against their own financial interests are poor people.

Trailer trash was always there, we just got them to vote. Y'all lie to get the black niggers to vote we lie to get the white niggers to vote.

the trump cultist hurt itself in its confusion

Attached: 1602189553546.jpg (1024x750, 881.68K)

>Trailer trash was always there, we just got them to vote. Y'all lie to get the black niggers to vote we lie to get the white niggers to vote.
>implying you're not the trailer trash that politicians manipulated

Attached: 1601667338213.jpg (540x760, 46.99K)

Why is the guy still the more retarded looking one?

The one on the right is genetically retarded, the one on the left is retarded by choice

I think most trailer park types have been republicans since trailer parks started

This. Parks are full of temporarily embarrassed millionaires.

Because dems are now the party of rich and elite.

>vote against their own financial interests
Why would I vote to get the current state of the economy retard.?

In 2015-2016 you had this huge influx of people who were never political and never cared to be political became political. They went from not wanting to open their mouth about politics an look stupid to being confident. They are mad because they are dumb. The world was leaving them behind. Things weren't like they were in "the gold ol' days" anymore and their high school diploma or GED didn't mean shit anymore. They got social media and Android phones... this was the same group of people who didn't care about computers and the internet in the past and would make fun of computer users in the 80s and 90s.

>turning into

I’m not Republican, I’m a communist from Miami.

And right now the dumbest group of people are the brainwashed liberals that are chugging CNN jizz of “Russia bad”, “putin bad”, and “no fly zone good pew pew”.

You idiots are about to plunge the world into war, when last year you were crying that Trump almost started one by drone striking one dude in the Middle East.

You idiots want to shoot down every single Russian aircraft out of the sky.

What do you think that will lead to dumbasses

>What do you think that will lead to dumbasses
All of them running to the military they hate and the republicans they hate even more for a solution.

>Commie likes Putin
Well shit, color me a surprised Red, who'da thunk it?
Stop these here presses now, and send out an EXTREE!

they always have been

Ivan has arrived

>I’m not Republican, I’m a communist from Miami.
You're also a retard. And most likely a closeted Republican.

"turning into"? Trailer trash is almost always 100% Republican.

I don't know. Republicans and conservatives view poverty as a moral failing, so it's not even like the party respects them.
Useful idiots.

Attached: 1646835872442.jpg (492x478, 82.07K)

Attached: 1647273692534.jpg (640x640, 90.54K)