What the fuck do you know about Belgium, asshole

what the fuck do you know about Belgium, asshole

Attached: 9990jg.png (595x515, 2.76K)

that its a muslim infested shithole
from what I hear its worse than london

retarded virtuesignaling shithole country, full of muslims and cucks

Attached: BelgianMutts.png (852x83, 29.16K)

As a native Belgian, can confirm its infested with sandniggers (though mostly at the center).

One year, the most popular newborn name was "Mohammed". I hate my country.

There is practically no virtue signaling here, retard. We don't have daily reports of LGBTards screeching autistically when they get misgendered.

Attached: 1567788581487.jpg (540x379, 36.9K)

As a belgian, can cofirm. Theyre are everywhere

They speak french and flemish or something I forgot, there is bruxells and rhen it divides in two parts where in one part north they speak german I think and the other they speak somw other language.

no virtuesignalling here? Didn't you just have your local oscars be 'gender neutral' but then no woman actually got a single win

big lulz, even made the news here, as laughing stock

It's a city in France.
Right?

what are you gonna do? Your country will be belgianistan in maybe 30 years or so.
That is a very strange ending for a country that has fought for existence

Absolute shithole. Full of Islam and zero national identity. Youth is pozzed to shit, dreaming about america, k-pop and tiktok bullshit. Used to be strongly Catholic but now it's a meme. People don't even know their anthem, despite it existing in all three national languages, it's not even taught in school. The northern half needs to know 6 billion languages but the southern half knows fuck all other than peasant French and expect everyone else on the planet to know it too. Greedy and selfish if you're white, if you're a sandnigger they will bend over twice for you. Crime is super high, like theft, assault and rape. Women get raped if they walk outside at night but they're not allowed to cary ANYTHING to defend themselves, not even pepperspray or anything. Taxes are also like 50% or some shit but it all goes to sandniggers. Good healthcare though. Fries and beer are also really good. And Leuven is nice, everywhere else is basically Marrakesh.

one of the best band i ever heard, brutus (from ghent). also acceptable chocolate. t. swissanon

also, big plus for multilinguism and nice trainstation in antwerp.

Bruxelles is worse than my country
t. bulgaria

They have good beer

They speak Dutch in the North you baboon. German is only like 2% in the East. Major difference between the Netherlands and ze Germans

getting annexed by the netherlands is belgiums only option from this point.

Roads are worse than Ukraine's.

No one cares about the Ensors. Barely anyone watches that shit.

The fuck you want me to do? Shoot em up?
Thankfully I live in a remote town with no sandniggers.

Attached: 1509594361507.jpg (550x547, 54.91K)

it's weird because it might be the only monarchy in European history to just stop existing one day because all the European citizens just gave up and the de facto sharia law just by default became the de jure law.

Fucking Islamic shithole. As a Dutch Northern neighbor I’ve been there like once in a while, so it’s obvious to spot the changes happening. Last time I was there I felt like I was in Morocco or so, my God so these sandniggers make it look like a third world country… Belgian culture is completely buttfucked.

But then again, name a country in Europe that isn’t invaded by Northern Africans yet…..

>The fuck you want me to do?
remove kebab, I don't care how you do it

>>shoot them up?
Yes.