1 week ago I meet a nice homly girl...

1 week ago I meet a nice homly girl, very sweet with a nice body that that we have been chatting for like 10 years ocasionally via social media, we finaly meet and then finally fucked. We don't haven't put a name at what we are but we have feeling for each other. We are both going to move cities in a month. We probably are going to seeing each other once a month or so. We agree this is going to be exclusive. Two days ago I went to a party for like first time in a fucking while (I never leave home) and meet another girl that also knew only via social media for a while and I decided to exicit my cave. She became my friend and introduced me to other nice people. About like 5am we have a quick kiss and we agreed this was an error. and we just let it pass. Yesterday I invited her to my place to have some beers, smoke some weed, watch a movie and chill about 11pm, that was the actual plan all along (she's resulted to be a very good adviser and person, we could talk about whatever). We stayed awake almost until 6pm drinking. We dind't had weed in the end but we had coke. I only did some lines. We went then from the balcony to my room to rest a bit and listen to music and ejoy the A/C. We were laying in bed semi tired-awake-drunk an ended just happening what happened. We didn't have sex but we kiss and we started touching each other a lot. At this point she had to leave, we both feel a bit bad but without saying much we knew this was wrong and would never happen again and we would never see each other alone unless there is a firend or someone else there.

Im 27, only 2 relationship and is the first time I do this. I feel horrible for the girl I'm seeing (She is not gonna find about this i any way). Is this that bad? Or im just writing this for validation?

Attached: imagen_2022-03-16_111037.png (828x684, 645K)

As long as there isn’t any feelings going on between you and your friend then it’s fine, just don’t make it a habit

You won't be able to hold either of these relationships together, so ultimately it doesn't really matter.

Attached: 5CA6D392-AC29-4401-96CB-0B5B5532401A.jpg (867x578, 145.16K)

She told me she finds my atractive and that she kinda likes me. I was just horny and I don't plan this to happen again ever. I don't want to lose a very good friend for something so carnal.

The only relationship I want with the last girl is as a friend.

Bump for advice

Attached: s5i1zpx27sz71.jpg (1080x1350, 173.05K)

You type like an autistic spaz. No wonder you’re having life problems.

I doubt that you actually feel horrible. You're probably just loving the excitement, attention, drama and feel like bragging but in a way that makes you seem ethical

you're giving off some feminine energy my guy

Attached: CHlNqhx.gif (500x281, 1019.79K)

Not everyone in the world speak english. Do you live in a cave or never leave you precious internet?

> decided to exicit my cave

You’re the one with a cave fetish there buddy

Gotta be honest, there is zero chance that I’m reading any of that. However, sauce me please.

you also won't get to keep her as a friend for long.

Right now you aren't exactly bf material to her, and she isn't gf material enough to you. It'll also be tough remaining as friends simply because she's a girl and you are a guy, and you are both at that age already.

My opinion: you won't get either girl because you haven't figured out what you really want yet. What you THINK you want isn't the same as what they are after. Both girls won't matter to you in life so don't worry about it

Yeah, but at my cave I study, practice the skills I need at my career, learn more than one language, don't call autistic (like if was an insult?) at someone who's
bilingual by self learning and leave it when I have class at collegue.

You can't just be friends with her, you already crossed that line and it can't be undone, especially not if you want to maintain your relationship with the girl you are seeing. The unfortunate truth is that the only way you can keep your relationship with the girl you are seeing is be honest with her about what you did (yes it was wrong) and tell her that you feel guilty, even then there is no guarantee she will forgive you, and you just have to live with that.

It's also important that you understand that you actually invited that girl over to drink and smoke weed because unconsciously you thought you might fuck her, you already kissed her and you may be an asshole but you are not as stupid as you think, you did something fucked up and you need to own that.

Let this be a valuable life lesson to you.

Your are probably right about my friend. There are a lot of mixed feelings between us. What if I just end our friendship and I stay with the girl I really care for and never told anything about this?

Attached: 07101b23-e58d-43f0-ae28-b00818ced7c7.jpg (647x800, 74.02K)

You can't, and you won't, simply because there are some lingering feelings between you two. If you want to stay with the first girl (full disclosure: long d hardly ever works) you actually can't be friends with the second girl.

I think that's what I'll do

good luck, user. You remind me of myself 10 years ago in a very similar situation. I chose to stay friends with the 2nd girl and went for the 1st girl. Things just went south from there with petty dramas and other issues. In the end I couldn't keep either of them and fell into depression for a few years until I find someone I truly care about.

Just don't be a dumbass

Thanks, I think the fact that I don't for certain that this could not be something that would last (the fact that we are both moving, even I have strong feeling for her) has something to do with this.

Attached: 272267763_4990163687696055_2465061170556291614_n.jpg (870x960, 29.41K)

If you are in love with the first one, forget about the other girl. If things get weird or you or her start with this games again, cut the cord.

Attached: imagen_2022-03-16_130942.png (640x800, 644.7K)

you are probably gay to have these kind of feelings

I thought homosexuals liked mens.
Incel, I assume?

Attached: imagen_2022-03-16_132337.png (500x500, 243.95K)