Im not a feminist but I think its time to stop blaming everything on feminism

Im not a feminist but I think its time to stop blaming everything on feminism

Attached: 1991-1-1229885420.jpg (385x321, 70.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1jhZ1VZRrClg
voca.ro/17CFbUMJw9WI
voca.ro/1m7E6YTsHI4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=i0dmSIAzWeQ
voca.ro/1bh5kagHoqdo
youtube.com/watch?v=vBk0P27QGmc
voca.ro/1bb6uparmalR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me a good reason why we should cunt

wonder whos behind this post

cus I feel like ppl don't really care about feminism anymore like if you go outside and ask most people if they are a feminist they probably will say no

me

also pic un related

Most people aren't feminist, but corporations and governments espouse it and make policy based on it. Law is based on feminism as well.
Whether or not the populace agrees with it doesn't really matter unless they make an effort to remove it from law and politics.

right on the money.

Attached: images - 2022-03-14T102536.713.jpg (382x385, 25.01K)

I think the government and corporations use feminism to get ppl support them but really they don't care about anyone

Wrong.
Corporations follow what the people want, not the other way around, corporations aren't driving or influencing anything. They are based solely on profit and therefore are in no position to defy the will of their customers.
Governments also don't espouse or make policy based on feminism. They too, are only pandering to the sort of person who likes that sort of thing. There are no laws derived from feminism.

that's what I said!

It is practically the equivalent of unveiling the fact that you have been playing Mortal Kombat and Tekken 1 since 1999 like I was. During the age of 5. And stayed the course. This is, in the eyes of a third world peasant. The facts that they purge tend to be justifications, excuses and blame while admitting to themselves and to the world that they lived a life full of mistakes and perjury as previously hidden and denied. It's a confession. Even though their typical intend is to claim an entitlement or stake in something that they say is due, they actually admit the impropriety of their actions through the course of their word. The normal, natural, and ordinary course of dialouge is; Wow. How do I mimick that? How far is my journey from here, to there? The rather unordinary and derranged , if not perverse pattern of dialouge is; see, this is why we were so busy insulting each other online. The liberals had the better organized indexes and databases. You see, this is why we were beating the children, people were racially disciminating against us for being Latin-hispanic. We didn't have that level of infrastucture. Confession.

If it was up to me, I'd confiscate their tool and hardware sites before inttegrating into private, invitation and recommendation only digital forums with an intellectual quotient level requirement. And, I would confiscate their physical beatings before playing Disney movies in front of empoverished latin immigrant children as a means to bruise them emotionally when showing them how life rewards the nobility and cheerly spirit of Elsa while condemining them as being fat and stupid rock golems. Leaving the racial discourse to their own petulant minds. Before traveling to Colombia.And indulging in the Company of Colombian. Females.

what does tekken have to do with this? jin and hwoorang are hot tho

>I think the government and corporations use feminism to get ppl support them but really they don't care about anyone
Well that and to erode workers and citizens rights while wearing a veneer of being the good guys.
>Corporations follow what the people want, not the other way around
Sure in a free market without monopolies and legal corporate lobbyists. Would you say that is the world we live in now?
>Governments also don't espouse or make policy based on feminism. They too, are only pandering to the sort of person who likes that sort of thing.
So the government using feminist sentiments to gain support through pandering and making policy that claims to be about those things, isn't the government using feminism to make policy?
>There are no laws derived from feminism.
Read up on the disparities in punishment for the same crimes between men and women, how rape law is worded and how divorce and child custody law treats men and women differently.

>Read up on the disparities in punishment for the same crimes between men and women, how rape law is worded and how divorce and child custody law treats men and women differently.

I think that's just us being shitty as a society and not feminisms fault

>Well that and to erode workers and citizens rights while wearing a veneer of being the good guys.
Yup that's what what I was kinda getting at u just worded it differently

I'm not a feminist, but I think history has clearly shown that women shouldn't vote.

Attached: 1647310488216.gif (1295x864, 1.01M)

I think ppl like you shouldn't be allowed to vote

>I think that's just us being shitty as a society and not feminisms fault
All I'm doing is challenging you to read up on the history of feminist lobbying in relation to those shitty actions and make up your own mind.
I did and that is why I say these things.
Some good places to get info on this is a group called a voice for men and an youtube channel called honey badger radio, with their affiliated creators.
Now I'm not saying you have to believe these groups words like gospel, but they provide receipts you can read up on.

Fair, I'm glad we agree.

Cuck

voca.ro/1jhZ1VZRrClg

Wrong. Corps manipulate what the people think they want. Very often

Im not a cuck if I'm not attracted to women

voca.ro/17CFbUMJw9WI

You are cause the women you get into relationships with fuck other guys behind your back

nope Im pretty sure I like men

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all

voca.ro/1m7E6YTsHI4Y

The fact that you believe "they" are blaming everything on feminism means you are a feminist
Nobody else even thinks about feminism because it isn't real
1 million dollar bet OPs hair blue, pink, purple, or neon red

You always know
Even when you can see the post, either their shoulders are visible, or their nose is visible

Oh and a quick example that proves my point, read up on how the Duluth model became a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=i0dmSIAzWeQ

Wrong
Corporations follow what they THINK people want, but the decide this based on internet traffic, which tiny minorities flood to to the point where it appears they are a large group when in fact it is a small handful of angry bees that literally never stop buzzing

voca.ro/1bh5kagHoqdo

Comparing the devils spawn to homo hoppy kicky boy
user....

Oh. My condolences

I agree. Blame those behind feminism (jews)

Attached: Fem4.jpg (917x586, 190.68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vBk0P27QGmc

Attached: Fem.jpg (939x851, 183.32K)

Feminism is a symptom. jews are the disease.

Attached: Fem5.jpg (1141x750, 269.66K)

my 4 inch penis in your mouth by donald dogface

Attached: fem3.jpg (1141x475, 164.79K)

Your ideology is built on the same Hegelian framework that feminism is.
The Jews are your patriarchy.

Attached: bol.jpg (873x871, 204.18K)

shut up it was Iconic and he is my Idol notice me senpai

voca.ro/1bb6uparmalR