What's the longest time you've owned a phone?

What's the longest time you've owned a phone?

Attached: 1655878664387.jpg (550x447, 53.47K)

4 years, I have owned most of them for about that long.

probably 4 years

My Samsung Galaxy Note 8, since November 2017

4 years, yeah
My g5 plus is my pmp now

My current note9. Still treating me well even though my charge port says its wet literally every time it completely dies and it takes me tapping the fuck off button a hundred times while it yells at me.

S8 was a great phone, mine got pretty bad burn in from watching youtube in portrait mode though

that beige one with a curly cord

This lil nugget, from 2009 to 2012.

Then got a Moto Defy, first smartphone.

Attached: file.png (540x720, 351.57K)

Galaxy Note 9, bought it a few months after release so it's almost 4 years now.
Honestly might get a battery replacement to give it a couple more years since I see no actual improvements getting a newer phone for my use cases outside of having 5G and Wi-Fi 6 probably.

I usually keep the brightness low, it's been with me for five or six diving tours, there was a couple of years I would play PUBG and other games for an hour or two every day, also watched a lof of Netflix, Prime and Disney+ content there, been through a lot, I'm surprised the screen is still fine.
I wanted to get a pinephone pro as my next phone but after seeing they're a joke I'll just use my Galaxy until it breaks and then get another Galaxy. Idk.

Got mine in 2016, still going strong. No battery issues, no screen cracks o flickering, no burnt pixels, nothing. Picrel

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-J5-(2016).jpg (900x600, 57.26K)

Thats exactly how I feel about mine. I really don't see a need for a phone with more horsepower than this but a 120hz screen would be cool

Sounds like you dont need an upgrade if you're happy with it, a bigger screen might be nice for pubg and video content. My mistake was just having the brightness way too high and not using dark mode. Only used portrait because it was less obvious when I'd watch shit at work.

7 years
galaxy note 3

>What's the longest time you've owned a phone?
my nokia 800 (Windows phone 7) lasted something like 8 years. I only switched to android this year, because it was crashing when when making calls (the battery was crap).

only thing I like more about android so far is that I can use Foobar2000 on it.

I'm still using a nokia 3310
I bought it in 2005
I'm not getting one of those pocket tracking devices
Fuck the feds

5 years going strong

Looks sexy

This mf was sexier, it had the same features but much thinner and with a back made of metal. I think it was more expensive, it was the mid-range model while my 5130 was the entry level one.

Attached: file.png (800x800, 528.88K)

Probably the pocophone F1 I'm still using for a little over 4 years now.