18 year old dude here, never had a job before

18 year old dude here, never had a job before.
What should I work as?

Attached: NPC.jpg (880x480, 39.73K)

cool story bro
so anyways thatll be a small whole milk latte with vanilla

I need recommendations because I have never had a job before.

Avoid retail, don't join the military obviously. I would say find a small/med size factory/warehouse job.

Like do what?
My knees are kinda fucked, my knees have always been fucked

Is there anything specific that interests you?
If yes, look into possibilities of connecting that to a job.
If no, try out multiple jobs. Money matters, but job satisfaction matters just as much, as it impacts job performance, and by extension income as well

Work in manufacturing like in a warehouse or as a machine operator or some shit. It doesn't require any experience and you'll make good money.

Attached: IMG_20170713_090928_333.jpg (1075x710, 79.5K)

Can look for "Material Handler" aka forklift driver. Pretty laid back gig.

I was thinking of this. Stand around and babysit a machine just being careful to not end up on a rekt thread
I dont know, dont know what to do. Just graduated and I need a job but I just dont know what to do. Need money and my dad said I have to get a job and that's not the problem, I just dont know what to do

Would I get overtime? If It is not hard on the body and just long hours then the paycheck should be good

Came to post exactly this. Wish i skipped working a shitty pizza jobs for my first few jobs and did this. Don't have to fuck around with dickhead customers, and depending on what you do, could possibly mostly work alone and listen to music/podcasts all day. There are a lot of places that will train, just show up everyday and make a solid effort to get work done.

Most factory/warehouse jobs love giving out overtime. Some also have multiple shifts so if you want a kino overnight shift.

Then try out as many things as possible, until you find something that is interesting.
For all I know, you could be a great artist or a pretty good drug smuggler

You can always play the skin flute OP

Attached: IMG_1840.jpg (500x300, 46.42K)

Work a shit job and save so you can go to school for IT. Then you can take in the monies at pretty young age while in the meantime figure out what you really want to do with your life

Work construction bro. It's honest work, a good workout, and we need people in the industry right now.

>drug smuggler
yeah be a drug smuggler. what's wrong with your knees? are you fat? if you're fat, maybe you can swallow a lot of drugs and fit a lot of drugs into your ass. you are made for this job, OP.

Bad advice. No one should work in that tranny industry.

Oh yes, I wouldntmind working from when the sun sets and the day gets dark to before the sun rises and it becomes bright.
U said forklift driver?

Not fat, my knees just give me pain. A lot of pain. It has always been like that

Yeah, usually forklift driver isn't in the job description from my experience, its usually called "material handler"

>Not fat, my knees just give me pain. A lot of pain. It has always been like that
maybe you should get a job that you can do while sitting down. or find out why you have so much pain in your knees. that might help. is it from sucking dicks? do you suck a lot of dicks?

>Obsessed with dicks
Yes, we know you're a tranny. No one is impressed. You don't pass.

How much money do you .ake? How many hours u work?

You won't make anything crazy starting, probably ~$15 places with night shifts sometimes add a dollar starting. 40 hrs a week. Most places don't do part time.

I got it.. get a job sucking dicks!