Why are Indians so disrespected in the tech industry?

Everyone likes to make fun of us despite us dominating your industry.

We’re the real bringers of change and innovation not lazy whites who complain about everything

Attached: 66251000-2F45-4424-9DA0-629D6DA2FF43.jpg (1319x810, 308.6K)

Those are all american companies. The jews own you.

1. Consulting companies like TCS provide shit employees (who are paid WAY less and actually are great for the price) to large US companies and people mostly have experience with them only.
2. A bit of the classic old racism

DESIGNATED

Incompetent butt hurt racists, they just can't cope with the fact that someone from third world shithole who started from absolutely nothing is dominating them and are better.

Cope

>despite us dominating your industry.
Are you designing CPUs at Intel ?
No.
Shut the fuck up.

>Everyone likes to make fun of us despite us dominating your industry.
>dominating your industry.
Yes because your shit race is racist and only brings in more Indians.
You are nepetistic fucks and cancer.

You can notice the Indians unlike someone else

Indians are incompetent nepotistic street shitters. From code monkey to CEO they do the needful by taking way below market rate and yes man everything even if they can't do it.
Every company there has a board and the CEO is a toothless puppet. Pajeets are easy for a board to order around and fire

I'll speak from what I've seen, and before you say
>coping whit*id
No, I'm another brown motherfucker from a third world country.

1. English
I've never spoken with an Indian with a nice and clear English, no matter if they become CEOs, CTOs, tech leads, ALL OF THEM, EVERY SINGLE ONE has a broken English, my question is, if I was able to have a good English as a brownoid third world poor citizen, why can't you? my country was never colonized by England and yet I have a better English than most "indians"

2. Disrespectful
Indians are the kind of people that believe they are 100% right at everything, and if you disagree with them on something, they'll take it as offensive and if they are your boss consider looking for a new job, this hasn't happened to me just once, it has happened a couple of times, I remember being in this call with this indian guy, he spent 1 hour talking and I had to start OBS in the middle of the call and start recording it to listen to it later to see if I was able to understand, I never did, so at some point I tell him, "hey man can you speak slowly? I can barely understand your accent", he never spoke to me again

3. Nepotism
They are even worse than jews, you can be the BEST bootlicker and the BEST developer in the world, they'll still hire Rakesh and promote him over you, as soon as you hire 1 indian and he gets promoted expect everybody else to be an indian curry smelling bloody basterd

4. Lack of awareness
I've seen it in real life, the so called "show bobs and vagene" is real, they are the kind of incels that will try to approach a white woman and tell her how pretty she is, like seriously nigga? get some game and learn how to approach women, and they do this in the professional environment nonetheless.

5. Liars & Deceivers
They are often under qualified for certain possitions but they'll still lie in order to get there, once there they'll latch in your back and expect you to do all the work for them.

Honestly ive heard some people refuse to hire indians because of the caste system. Having your interns refuse to obey a lead because they're of an inferior caste seems more trouble than its worth.

I have no problem with Indians, but I treat an Indian like an Indian. This involves hiring other enforcer Indians to manage Indians as western concepts such as equality, responsibility and accountability do not take and this is the only thing their third world mentality understands.

t. CEO of Fortune 50

Attached: pooinloo.webm (264x480, 1.1M)

I think it's mostly coming from their hierarchical, status obsessed culture.

They know how to climb hierarchies, how to save face etc (lying basically). It's kinda like chinese culture except there is some meritocracy in china. They don't force you to work overtime and use getting the work done as an excuse. No, they will say that you should be thankful to work under them at this high status institution and maaaaybe if you kiss their curry smelling ass enough, you will be allowed to move up a caste.. i mean umm management level.

My experience as well.
Management think it’s a good idea to hire 5 cheap indian subcontractors rather than a single european.

Turns out the 5 indian won’t be able to do anything by themselves and will rely on those in the company that are actually qualified. They keep asking you questions until you finally decide that it’s a waste of time to try and explain them and just do their work instead.

Also breaking stuff living on production is just routine for them.

Jesus. It's worse that the meme.

You are absolutely unable to speak English and are complete shitters on the telephone, Since all of American Customer Service has been offloaded to your country to depress American wages to your worthless asses, everyone in my country and any other country for that matter has multiple vivid experiences of rage inducing frustration to how incompetent and incoherent you all are. 99% of americans know no indians but 99% of them have had to call customer service at some point and listen to someone barely able to sound like they speak english ignore you and suggest inane solutions to your problems.

Attached: [YuiSubs] Shadows House - 12 (NVENC H.265 1080p).mkv_snapshot_05.31_[2021.06.26_17.13.15].jpg (1920x1080, 138.41K)

How can indians manage other indians in a western country, without the possibility of doing vid rel ?

>each pairing Pajeet/Company
Qualifications:
perfect physiognomy for the entreprise culture

>How can indians manage other indians in a western country

That's your problem right here. The concept of inclusion and acceptance for this type of culture. Indians want so much to be abused as a caste society, they don't want change. Other immigrants tend to adapt to the culture of their host countries, but not Indians. I say use their culture to enforce suitable behaviors.

>captcha: JHANY
lmao

Attached: indiancode.jpg (503x642, 44.12K)

Attached: Captcha.jpg (322x294, 18.3K)

i hate the companies too