Should i go to therapy today or just drink myself unconscious?

should i go to therapy today or just drink myself unconscious?

Attached: 194D85EC-3A88-40F8-8924-EE49E608A5F7.jpg (1284x1575, 704.75K)

what part of do both don't you understand?

nigga how don't you already know lmao

drink then go there

Real answer: go to therapy and tell them about your urge to drink instead

Any Forums answer: drink the therapist, talk to the liquor about it

i mean this is most likely the case

bruh i really do tho :(

its over zoom so i don't have to go anywhere thankfully, the only place im capable of going to is the liquor store

Hennessy is for nigs

yeah.. im going to.. kinda have to i guess

cognac is great nigger, you wouldn't get it tho

scotch is for boomers

>Hennessy is for nigs
my dog was named Hennessy
love you young god

great name for a pup, i'll be thinking of them when i'm getting wasted alone in my room later

or should i just kill myself

drink to near unconsciousness and go to therapy.

killing yourself is retarded

if i do that theyll just cancel the appointment.. they already told me if i'm too drunk to have a session they aren't going to waste their time

how?

it's basically like admitting whatever defeated your life is stronger than your life
don't let your life be defeated

oh but i definitely have been defeated

not worth dying over
if that's what you want, sure, but your life is worth more than that

get drunk asap. then think about what you should do. maybe the answer is kys. maybe it's do your zoom therapy. maybe it's get more drunk. you need to get drunk first because you can't make decisions while sober. you proved that already by getting drunk so many times. I hope this helps

not really

youre basically baiting and enabling my alcoholism.. thats fun.. maybe i should honestly..

>youre basically baiting and enabling my alcoholism.. thats fun.. maybe i should honestly..
I have no idea what you are talking about and I definitely don't think you made the thread looking for people to encourage you to drink. hurry up and get drunk, you idiot! you will feel better then

hey, remember your mentality is your universe
have a nice day

agh but its only 12 o clock in the afternoon.. the liquor stores hardly been open a couple hours..

>the liquor stores hardly been open a couple hours..
they don't fucking care, man! actually, they want you to come in there and buy something. they are literally waiting for you to come buy some liquor. I'm waiting for you to buy it, they're waiting for you to buy it, you're waiting. you're holding everyone up!
>aw, yea.. look at that liquor

Attached: north-drinkware-the-mt-rainier-tumbler-11186535365_540x.jpg (540x360, 23.92K)