When did you get or give your first blowob?

When did you get or give your first blowob?

Attached: strokies02.jpg (1310x1370, 194.99K)

8th grade

13, first gf. On a bench outside in a park behind a hockey rink

never, sexual acts are a waste of time

did you let her cum in your mouth?

15, swallowed

Attached: blowjob-staring.jpg (1024x668, 28.82K)

>When did you get or give your first blowob?
i just turned 14, he was 33. i gagged a bit when he came in my mouth but he told me to swallow it all and i did.not long after that first blow job he started fucking me. the sucking and fucking went on off and on for a few years. he sucked mine but would never let me cum in his mouth.

Don't know for sure. We were both very young kids.

get? from my gf when I was 19
give? I was mb 21, exchanged oral sex with a gay dude i knew

16 from my first GF who was older than me by a few years.Shot a huge load in her mouth that she wasn't expecting. She told me the next time I need to tell her when I am about to cum. I just remember how hard my cock was throbbing after. Felt great.

8th grade

Sarah sucked my dick every day on the back seat of the school bus on the ride home

Got my first when i was 16. Gave my first when I was 18

I was 18, first time a woman ever saw my dick. She said it was huge, didn’t think she was serious. By the time I was like 24 I realized I do have a big cock

>When did you get or give your first blowob?

I GOT my first blowjob from a 23 year-old woman when I was 15. She kissed me afterwards with my cum still in her mouth. I got instantly hard again and had to fuck her three times when she did that.

I GAVE my first blowjob(s) to 6 men in a YMCA boarding house shower when I was 17. (I was showering, and 2 men were watching me, then stripped and joined me. Soon afterward, 4 more men saw what was going on and joined us. They surrounded me in a close circle, fondling and rubbing up against me while I stroked their cocks. I went to my knees and sucked them off, going from one to another until they began to cum in my mouth. When the first one came and pulled his cock out of my mouth, the others followed in quick succession, one after the other, until I had swallowed all their loads and licked them clean while jerking off as they watched.

That became a daily thing for the two months that I was there. I was working a job to earn traveling money, and the employment office in that town suggested the YMCA as a place to live until I earned enough to travel on. I had enough money after two weeks; but I continued on for two months because I liked the sex. I was naive and inexperienced when I arrived; but I had at least some experience sucking and fucking men by the time I left. I got pretty good at it.

I've had threesomes (and moresomes) with women, too; but that was my first experience with sex other than the woman who gave me my very first blowjob.

She sucked my dick, and had a vagina. Faggot

13, gave and received at the same time, 69 in a tent during a sleepover "campout" in my backyard.My parents did have a firepit so it wasn't all unrealistic.

We chilled around the fire until after midnight. My dad saw it still burning and told us to dump water no it and go to bed.

Put the fire out and got in the tent. We weren't tired at all sitting by the fire we spent a lot of time listing off hot girls from class and if we thought they might be having sex, etc.

It had us both pretty horner. I got in my sleeping bag with my shorts and t-shirts on. He said we should go explore the neighborhood for an hour or two.

i was taking everything off in my sleeping bag. I pulled out my shorts, t-shirt and finally box so he could see I was naked inside the sleeping bag.

I asked if he wanted to go explore for a while or also get naked in hi sleeping bag since I was thinking once you ar, we should zip our sleeping bags together.

it would be plenty of room to finally 69 together. I was interested to see what it was like. He agreed.

10-20 minutes later ha been sucking dick long enough for me to warn him I might cum soon and he could dcum in my mouth at any time.

He said to suck harder on his tip and when I did I fel hi humping up in my mouth some. I moved my dick as far into his mouth as he would take it, he kept sucking. That's the feeling i focused on and didn't give hi a heads up.

He knew right away and let me sty in his mouth so most of cum went in it. Not long after he pumped up harder and faster on my mouth. I felt him cum. I returned the favor letting him unload it all in my mouth.

I kind of gargled out I would swallow if h e did and swallowed right away.

I asked if he had swallowed, I heard him gag a couple times but no vomit sounds He said it went down a lot like a hug loogie.

I agreed and laughed. It was fun.

Attached: faggots-oral-69.jpg (820x544, 37.01K)

I got my first blowjob when I was 17 from one of my girlfriend's friends. We met at the park after dark and she let me play with her tits while we made out. Then she took me behind the equipment shed and sucked me off.

Made me realize what I was missing out on by dating a prude. Broke up wirh my girlfriend a couple of weeks later and ended up fucking her friend.

Probably 12 or 13, summer time. She was the same age.
Snuck her inside to watch tv late at night, parents asleep
Puts her head on my lap, then hand on my dick
Heart pounding. She slowly starts to play with waist band, unzips shorts, pull short down, rubs dick through underwear.
Finally lifts underwear waistband and pops dick out.
Grabs it, dick is throbbing, I can hear my pulse in my ears.
Licks the whole bottom of my shaft up to the tip, it tickles but doesn't tickle.
Let her keep doing her thing. clumbsy teeth hitting my head, can't go down far but likes to keep licking the outside.
She keeps running her tongue up and down my shaft.
Blow my load and she lets it's go all over me.
She asks if she can taste it, picks some up with her nails and scoops it into mouth.
She makes a face but says it isn't bad, just weird.
I clean up and tell her she had to go. She wants a kiss but I say no.
And that's how I ended up getting a bj almost every single day from the neighbor girl. From age 13ish to 15. And every now and then from 15 to 30.

Got my first bj at 14 from a girl I met online

lmao you got molestered

First bj was when I was 17 on a school trip to the UK. Chubby ex-gf from like 8th grade had been dropping hints that she'd been super sexually frustrated.

One night we were both lying in bed in her room watching shit tv and I ended up kissing her and she went down on me instantly. Swallowed my load and everything.

Did it a few more times over the course of the trip