So my friend has come out as trans and is getting surgery in a year. I'm scared he's going to kill himself...

So my friend has come out as trans and is getting surgery in a year. I'm scared he's going to kill himself. Any tips on what to do?

Attached: ;_;.png (482x427, 95.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

2bu-somerset.co.uk/
2bu-somerset.co.uk/userfiles/downloads/32/Trans Inclusivity Guidance.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's going to kill himself regardless of if he gets the surgery or not.

kill him first

Attached: image.png (505x497, 435.83K)

checked.
get him to suck your dick first, OP. you might as well

Support them, then. Only reason trans folks might kill themselves is cause folks don't support them

im not going to hate my mate for being trans because i like him because of him as a character, not his "gender". problem is, is that hes a mentally ill man with severe depression and a past of suicide attempts. i want my friend to get help but the people around me dont see him needing help

Mtf?

yes

Also, especially if they have a history of depression and suicide attempts, maybe living how they want to live, as they want to live, would help with that?

maybe? hes a sex driven man, wanting sex all the time 24/7. the reason why i bring that up is that i'm concerned hes doing this for sex, which might lead to him not being happy.
kinda self-doxing myself and my mate but heres some trans information for the county in the uk i live in, the numbers are not good.

Attached: suicide rates.png (662x161, 15.53K)

Retards can't be friends. They're more like pets.

Think about it like this
To her, she's a girl. She might have known that for a long time. But because of anti trans sentiment like you see around here, she probably felt she had no choice to hide that part of herself, and maybe even felt ashamed. Having to hide who you are in Shame doesn't feel very good, does it?
So now that she's come out, image how much better she would feel if all the potential ridicule she thought she would face was instead replaced by actual support and care.

Why are you hanging out with mentally ill faggot?

>her
>she
>girl
stopped reading there, ywnbaw.

If you two are close, just talk to her. Be open and honest. Don't know where you got those stats from, but they seem suspect

wrong. trans people are mentally ill. there is nothing OP can do. the trans person needs medication and therapy.

i dont want to hate him for being trans, i just dont want him to fucking kill himself.

Cut all ties

Dont be a tranny enabler

Fuck his bussy before he killed himself. Also post pics

If he's passable, try to get lots of head from him before he ropes.

Attached: OIP (5).jpg (474x651, 33.42K)

first world problem. fuck that attention whore piece of shit.

Attached: 5head.jpg (1952x1822, 690.23K)

these are from the website which represents trans people within the county i live in somerset,uk
>2bu-somerset.co.uk/
source of the information, page 8
>2bu-somerset.co.uk/userfiles/downloads/32/Trans Inclusivity Guidance.pdf

I'm not saying you *do* hate her, but think about how she might be afraid that people would hate her before she came out

he has discussed this with me, and i've tried to soothe his thoughts. i've said to him that i dont agree with his trans but that isnt ok for me to sit back and let him deal with potential bullying, which is why ive been trying to help him.

>her

You need therapy too

Just support her. That's My advice

how can you "help"?

enabling troon delusion is basically assisted suicide.

Show yourself out

i remind him that although people should be given free opinions, those opinions should not control others lives, which i respect his, despite my lack of support of trans as a whole. i dont want to control his life, but i dont want to sit back and watch my mate join the 40%

Find real friends, not mental patients.

Be a friend. Be supportive. Embrace their new identity, don't use their dead name, show them you care about them regardless of their gender identity.

do you know what a lost cause is?

stop creating your own frustration.

time is life's most valuable commodity. don't squander it.