Partner literally just works and sleeps. I'm not kidding

> Partner literally just works and sleeps. I'm not kidding
> Rolled their eyes at the last thing I tried to show them that I thought was funny
> Barely been speaking
> They ask what's wrong after a few days
> "I feel like I annoy you"
> "user you don't annoy me-"
> :)
> "-but(proceeds to talk about why and how I annoy them)"

It's over anons isn't it

Attached: images (13).jpg (498x441, 49.14K)

who the fuck is Partner? what kind of a dumb name is that?

fag

yes, move on

Well I was trying to find a way to avoid 'tits of gtfo' but now I'm realising y'all just tell me to kms either way

Whatever. Heed my warnings, relationships are a fucking JOKE. You'll play switching between being the simp cuck who's way more whipped on the other and if you stomach it long enough you'll be a middle aged couple that doesn't even try to hide how much resentment you have for each other.

I wanted to be a mathematician and move to another country because I hate people, yeah he wants the white picket dream and claims I use and destroy him so now I work and just going to study whatever the fuck makes the most money

Thought I loved him more than anything in the world but now it hurts more and more every day.

And yeah call me a fag idc I feel dead inside anyway

Fag

So are you a fag or a woman?

Woman

Prove it

Attached: 45647.jpg (754x1000, 75.58K)

Bro, I literally had the perfect partner
qt3.1416 asian stoner sexy af gf. Played smash bros with her every single day. Played through all my favourite games with her, watched all our favourite shows together, tripped and took drugs and had the most intense and life changing sex ever. She got a job as a waitress and then we literally never saw each other. She'd come back home when I'd have to go to sleep. We only ever chilled when i'd stay up late. Id get annoyed at her for never making an effort with me. Go see family over xmas and get dumped over the phone. She made new feiends and a new life at her work. I never got the chance to make new friends or meet new people so im completely the fuck alone once again. The nost painful thing was that we were still sharing a flat, and everyday i'd see her going out with her friends getting hammered and coked up while I had nothing. Im out of there now, but god do I miss her. She was a selfish immature brat, but she was my selfish immature brat and I dont think I'll ever be as lucky again. Then again, i had a massive crush on her, and she had a massive crush on me. I never thought Id get with the girl of my dreams, and, however briefly, it happened. Maybe there's hope for us all. If only i could be less autistic...

Oh the hilarious thing is I was totally thinking about posting nudes. Especially after I found my boyfriend on his sisters OF

But some of you are too mean. Should I just accept I'll never be a female mathematician and start an onlyfans anons

All I care about. And I mean all I care about by this point. Is making more money than my partner so I can rub it in his face and be fucked out on drugs 24/7. I hate life.

Well. Listen. I was on the other side of this recently. Finally got a job and one i like a good bit as well. Anyways, worked real hard this season but it all ends up with my ex flirting with some coder nerd and cheating + leaving as the season ends. To be honest, it's all a case of mentally deranged disabled retards in the end of the day.

Now i did get some nice insider info later. Apparently she keep drinking loads, so she is in effect doing what i told her some society whores do and it's to be a gold digger. Taking me literally was a mistake lmfao.

I was however very very prepared for the/any outcome. Because i wasn't treated like anything but someone to see for dick. So yeah, some human beings are actually just breaindead cooooomers and that's that. But it's either all or nothing, cheat once and you are a whore and it's bye bye. Then again i remember her ego was visibly hurt when i many times told her that i wouldn't mind dating someone so long they are an actually nice and ethical person. Ego hurt because this narcissist almost entirely value looks and money. Some people are fucking retarded and their parents failed them miserably.

she literally just used you as a steppingstone/placeholder as an attention-giving, comfort 'boifran' until she had the chance to leave.
it may hurt, but in time you will realize this had been the case.

>Should I just accept I'll never be a female mathematician and start an onlyfans anons
i'd rather you lecture me maths over discord, bb

Read my reply again then, you really really really really really really really really don't wanna waste your life away on drugs. What you DO want to do is to find some cool people to enjoy life with (like i have), get A stable decent job which doesn't kill you (preferably) and grind towards becoming successful. Then on the side, find a new partner that isn't a fucking retard.

Onlyfans isn't really worth it, there will be random stalker lowlife men chasing you. And the "girlfriend experience" is what they pay for. Ergo onlyfans is actively destroying society.

I think you can make it, but it demand resolve and sturdiness. Steel-tit up and make it happen. I had nothing going for myself beside some failed old hobby project. If i can do it, anyone CAN. You just need to choose it.

Relationships suck.
Right now my girlfriend is about to break up with me saying "I don't feel the same for you anymore" after a year together. The reason? She has a life where she meets new people and is meeting guys who have a more interesting life, while I work 10 fucking hours a day to be able to live in the same city as her and do things with her that cost money.
She says that my whole social life depending on her is putting pressure on her. Well no fucking shit my social life depends on her, I don't even have the time to do all my chores, and when I have an hour or two free I prefer to do something with her instead of going out to bars to meet random idiots.
She says that I give too much to her, well no fucking shit I'm gonna give to her if she doesn't want to do the activities that are free and doesn't have the money to do the ones I want to do.
The thing is, I do all this because I want to. I want to eat expensive dinners. I want to go on a trip to subtropical islands. I want to live in this city and I want to get work experience fast so I can get better paying positions. But she still thinks I do it for her and that is a turn off and kills her attraction to me.
Even if you look at from the alpha/beta point of view I am doing everything I wanted to do before even meeting her, but because now she is with me suddenly it's beta behavior and not alpha behavior.
What the fuck am I supposed to do here?

You write like a faggot are you a faggot user?

> The thing is, I do all this because I want to. I want to eat expensive dinners. I want to go on a trip to subtropical islands. I want to live in this city and I want to get work experience fast so I can get better paying positions.
As long as you’re a consumption-motivated faggot you will always be seen as boring and replaceable. Find some real passions.

Attached: 9AB7D43E-525C-4315-8062-9C7A953C5AEE.jpg (680x671, 100.85K)

post tits pussy

This is a large problem with many people/women. There will be loads of coomer drug-taking addicts that really passively want it and it's their main past-time.

I shit you not, some of the highest highs a human can get is from dating someone new + the excitement they get there. And THEN adding drugs into the mix. This take of their entire motivational systems. So if they are fucking mentally retarded socially, don't expect them to add anything extra into the mix thus.

For example, i got lots of friends and i could have so many it could have been a full time job in time alone. But really FUCK that, i got a life to live. Anyhow, i worked my ass off adding friends to my ex's life so she wouldn't be a loner looser. Welp turns out she was also a manipulative narcists as we split up. But. Good. It's harsh justice in it all; happenstance had her loose a big part of her entire life when she cheated on me.

>Anons. Beware of drug taking coomer GF's. Or BF's all the same. Human trash come in many forms.

This thread is pure mids
>Me
>Have gf for 3 years
>Get kicked out of family home last year of Uni
>Mfw no home
>Stay with gf for a few
>Gf says "she needs space + boundaries"
>Nowhere to stay
Still figuring it all out while finding WiFi to finish these classes zzz

Attached: 1647436988674.png (640x768, 324.53K)

"Finding your passion" is the most fucking jewish trick there is. Have you seen a jew with a passion that is not money/power?
It's all a lie. My passion is to fucking experience life and everything it has to offer. Working more to get more money helps get more experiences. I can afford to travel, to try different food or buy the ingredients to cook it myself, to pay for the hobbies that I enjoy doing, to have the freedom to live life on my own terms.
I refuse to "find a passion" that will "make me not work ever again because of how much I will enjoy the work". Fuck. That.

Your passion seems to be getting more money to purchase more goods and services. You will always be miserable and people will always see you as boring and fungible.

I’m not telling you to quit your job, just develop a personality outside “the hustle” and you’ll get more out of life.

Attached: C07A5B16-3C62-4C93-8228-111AE4CE715D.jpg (680x405, 47.35K)

>Grass is greener.
>The classical "honeymoon dating" addict.
Nothing, literally nothing will allow you to keep this woman. Only if she got a brain, and want a family, will she stay. But as you can sense, she just want to party and to be a hole to some degree. I've spammed this thread plenty, and don't get me wrong sex is real nice. But going past that, there's more things in life to take on. Just getting drunk and taking cock all day is apparently ideal to some. Nothing we can do about it, hell our city up here in europe even got one. It's freaky, i even met her before i knew she decided to be an e-whore lmao.

Regardless of what she want, it's most likely what i described.
Somehow convey to her she's a low grade woman in your eyes then and call it a day. Either she will recoil in "fuck i am gonna loose better stick to this" or she will bail cause she's caught with the brainworms AKA coomer addiction.