Anyone else enjoys to jizz on girls stuff? (drinks, cosmetics, shoes, food, panties, etc)

Anyone else enjoys to jizz on girls stuff? (drinks, cosmetics, shoes, food, panties, etc)

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-071444_Gallery.jpg (1079x1148, 701.49K)

Yeah I used to jerk off into my female roommate's food, lotion and shampoo every time she left me home alone. Usually I would do it while sniffing her panties and looking through her computer.

Hot

Yeah it was great. I found several naughty pics on her computer, bikini, lingerie, even a few nudes. I jerked off into her body lotion so much that at one point it was probably more semen than lotion. Sometimes after taking a shower she would come into the living room wearing her bathrobe and watch TV with me. She would rub lotion on her legs and neck and a few times I got a glimpse of tits. I would get so hard knowing that she was rubbing my cum on herself.

Be beta looser in high-school. Smoks in every break. People asks me for cigarettes. Harras me when not given. Start to mark special cigarettes. There where in my anus and had drops of semen on it. Infect this assholes with herpes. Was always satisfaction to watch.

Done this to a friend's wife's lotion.

Nice. It's a thrill. How did you do it?

I used to cum on my lil sister toothbrush every time i was mad at her. Then started to turn me on and i began to sniff her panties and cum on othef stuff. Loved to watch her walking around full of cum

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-075317_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 970.42K)

I like cumming in my gf's face mask before she goes out

Expose MOAR sister!

Btw this is a of her now. But i did the jizz thing when we were way younger

Does she know?

Yeah she knows. Sometimes she blows me and I cum in it

That's pretty hot. Was it her idea?

Nah I brought it up

I came in her new panties and sucked her old ones so many time. Cousin.

Attached: IMG_20200810_191526859_copy_2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 774.55K)

I want to try this. How long does she use it? Are yoy using the same mask?. (i imagine it would look and smell gross lmao after just a few uses)

How did she react at first? Must be strange walking around the grocery store with cum on her face.

You never had a female roommate, you never did any of these things, and you're terrible at ERP - get a fucking grip mate

Haha wow.

We have a couple, but she washes it after every time. Uses it for the whole time she's out, sometimes a couple hours She said she thought it felt kinda hot