Whats the most Overrated and Underrated movies? I go first

Whats the most Overrated and Underrated movies? I go first

Overrated - The Godfather
Underrated - V/H/S 2012

Attached: ECB64030-4F14-474D-99B2-54FF84714FCD.jpg (2048x1536, 753.41K)

Overrated - Half of MCU after phase 1
Underaged - Hulk, Spider-Man 3, Punisher War Zone and Iron Man 2

>underaged
autocorrect outed you, pedo.

Overrated literally all the Disney

Underrated The Last Action Hero
Fight me cunt

Attached: images.jpg (469x654, 41.54K)

Dammnnnn

If you think The Godfather is overrated, you're a deaf and blind autistic cockwomble who was brought up on a diet of comic books by a mother who suffered from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and a father who was probably, er, absent

This one. Still a good movie

Attached: 91KkWf50SoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1074x1500, 327.28K)

Overrated - the first star wars. The whole trilogy really but especially the first one

Underrated - Grave Encounters

TV edition:
Overrated - The Wire by a huge margin
Underrated - The Shield

Overrated - anything with bill murray
Underrated - the "hot tub time machine" movies

fkn love Grave Encounters
Found footage movies in general

This fucking movie is underrated as fuck. The trailer uses a fucking low budget knock off of "requiem for a dream" and it looks like a brainless muay Thai action movie from everything in the marketing. But in reality it's a well written, crime drama with good acting and a gripping plot. Highly recommended.

Attached: url(22).jpg (1200x1600, 355.71K)

Overrated - V/H/S 2012
Underrated - The Godfather

yeah some of them are hot garbage but when they're good they're my favorite types of movies

Overrated - Hereditary

Underrated - Crank

Overrated: IT

Underrated: John Carpenter's: the Thing

>IT

the original tv movie or the modern one?

Overrated, anything with Ray Reynolds

Crank is underrated and that Hereditary shit is overrated? fuck this world

Ryan

Overrated - Any Spike Lee film

Underrated - Captain Ron

damn it!

hereditary and similar movies are definitely overrated at least by people on the internet. There's always this giant circlejerk of smug "the real monster is depression" or grief or whatever and how the directors are such geniuses for portraying it that way.

overrated: Joker
underrated: Book Smart

Overrated: A Clockwork Orange
Underrated: Idiocracy

modern one. different user here. i liked the first part, but i find it dumb how they changed richie's fear. i mean, it was okay to change his fear of werewolves into something else, but clowns were just plain dumb.
for some reason i prefer rises over this. i enjoyed tim burton's duology more than this...

idiocracy is a funny movie. for some reason bad movies from 2000s had that great feeling.

Overrated: Quentin Tarantino (after and including Pulp Fiction)
Underrated: Reservoir Dogs

Overrated: the dark knight. Heath Ledger's death made it impossible to criticise the movie, and by extension the whole trilogy.

>Underrated The Last Action Hero
Man I was literally gonna say this lmao

been one of my fave films since my dad got a pre-owned VHS player and it came with it

Overrated: Saw series. 1 and 2 were aight but the rest sucked

Overrated: Trainspotting
Underrated: Broken Lizard's Club Dread

Attached: 940327393.jpg (1920x1080, 171.12K)

yeah I didn't like the modern one at all. Pennywise wasn't supposed to be scary because of making goofy faces and jump scares. They completely missed the tone the story/original tv movie had.

I think the only reason people like the modern ones is because the girl playing beverly is hotter .

overrated: what you like
underrated: what i like

i feel like they thought it as pennywise would make movie spookier while in reality it doesn't always disguise himself as pennywise to haunt his victims.

/thread

Underrated
The Bad Batch
The Neon Demon

Overrated
Everything related to The Matrix
Everything from Quentin Tarantino after Jackie Brown

Attached: Miami Man.jpg (660x398, 73.61K)

VHS is a good ass movie. The 2nd and 3rd get progressively worse though… I have yet to see the 4th…

Overrated : apocalypse now (which is quite comic in fact).
Underated : Wrong Cops (by Q. dupieux)

Attached: 800_466_wrong-cops-affiche_w450_q70_347172a671a58d44f4d1940d59ebfbc7.jpg (450x617, 41.73K)