So what's up with this love for Elden Ring? Is it as good as people make it be?

So what's up with this love for Elden Ring? Is it as good as people make it be?

Attached: ER_KEY-ART-scaled-e1623411764381-2060x1059.jpg (2060x1059, 198.77K)

Maybe a bit over hyped not for everyone still but solid game very good the hit detection in this one is the best and they perfected the weapon art system. Lots of stuff to find and they don't care if you miss it and make it obscure and everything by design so it feels good when you find stuff.

im skipping elden ring til they announce a dlc

I like to buy complete games as well but I just went ahead and did it.

>grown ass man
>still playing video games

Not based and bluepilled

If you liked anything else FromSoft has put out, you'll love it. If not, you might enjoy it because it's slightly less difficult in the "You can overlevel for areas and go back and stomp shit" kind of way. But it's still got a lot of great challenge, as well.

>grown ass man
>too poor to afford videogames
>doesn't have time to fill up with hobbies because he needs 60 hours of work a week to make ends meet

Okay, have fun being poor loser

Ah, you mean Dark Souls 4: The Eternal Hunt For More Arteria Leaf

Attached: 20220315_224202.jpg (439x457, 53.97K)

Attached: 20220315_224205.jpg (439x736, 57.28K)

Is 18 a grown ass man?

I spend my free time playing with and teaching my children skills. With my alone time I've been rebuilding an antique pick up truck, building a new barn and studying agriculture. I play guitar to unwind and reset

I use my freetime at my cushy day job to shitpost on Any Forums and try to make manchildren see the err of their ways

It should be. I bought my first house at 19

I make 250/hr as a software architecture consultant and I guarantee you're not capable of teaching children anything because they've already surpassed you lol

The only manchild here is the one pretending that bragging about spending their whole day around children doesn't make them sound like a pedophile.

Cons: steep learning curve. It will test your patience and make you really consider how you play. Delayed controlls make it hard to correct movements.

Pros: as with most souls games, my loosing runes and no quicksand it makes it so you have something to loose if you die. Makecit more interesting. The difficulty makes you have to spend more time with it and developed an internal reward for beating something.

I can say the fantasy aspect of the game is perfect. It actually has some creativity compared to most games.

At first I regretted the purchase. As I was able to adapt, it has grown on me to the point where its one of my favorite games ever.

I like it, but Sekiro's combat system was better, I miss the parrying.
(I know, you can parry here too, but the timing is so punishing, I gave up on it. Git gud, I know, but given how much time I have to play these days, it's more trouble than it's worth.)

really good game

>stop liking things I don't like
How old were you when your imagination died, user?

I found blocking and counterstrike better than trying to parry. Also a combo of r1 and r2 to stun for crit is important.

overrated normie shit

Yeah, doing that myself, but it'd be great, if there would be a two handed weapon + parrying option that is also viable. (So, doing block and counter with shield would be one way, but you could also try without shield for 'perfect' blocks that eat away the enemy stamina and stagger them after a few times.)

Daddy's money is nothing to brag about user.

Next time you larp as anything other than a neet, at least make it semi believable.

2/10