Any Forumsros is it wrong to want to become a woman? Been having some thoughts recently...

Any Forumsros is it wrong to want to become a woman? Been having some thoughts recently, although I'm still attracted to girls a part of me also wishes to be one.

Something about the feminine body just clicks, and the societal identity of men having to be the most prime mascular being just doesn't appeal to me.

Attached: 1646369594021m.jpg (767x1024, 78.31K)

Attached: dawg.png (604x915, 1.23M)

honestly-- im like 5"6 im muscular but i sometimes wish i was skinny and feminine bc then i would rly consider being a trap lol. Im attracted to women but i have also sucked dick a few times and I love it. Also agree on the being masculine factor of men and its sometimes exhausting.. especially being a smaller male height wise. I still pull attractive girls bc i work out and have a good job and can function socially.. but i cant shake this trap fetish i have. I sometimes dress up like a chick at home or wear thongs etc

Yes. It is actually a mental condition called “gender dysphoria”.

Get help.

I'm tall but if given the choice to be a trap i think I'd take it. Masculinity is something i don't really care for.

Maybe i just prefer to look like a girl than fully committing to being one

Generally when i go to online forums and games i prefer being called or considered a girl. I don't exactly like having such a deep manly voice and would prefer something else

Never been anything wrong with it, nothing wrong with it now. You'll still get your ass kicked, but in 2022 at least your attacker will do time.

yeah def harder to be a trap if tall.. 5"6 is def a passable height for a trap as most chicks are around my height or shorter. i have a lot of muscle definition bc i lift weights and im also hairy because im eastern european.. hair and muscles dont help for trap purposes... If i use faceapp and cover a lot of my hair in clothes i can pass but in person def not... I have friends who are 5"6 skinny and hairless.. also an asian friend same thing.. they could totally grow out their hair and look like that trap Ko1 thats been recently posting on here... he is legit im jealous of him sometimes haha

dont fall into the tranny trap
i fell in 2015 and took me years to realise it was slowly ruining my life
it isn't too late for you to turn back.

Show tummy and belly button, lets see if you have potential as a future trap!

I could maybe pass off as one if I was slimmer and had longer hair with some help on minor makeup

But my voice is too deep

do you mean like attempting to be one or just being attracted to them?

Already slowly falling into it but won't fully commit to removing my dick

attempting to become
turn back, it isn't worth the social shame, loss of friends, loss of family etc
they *will not* accept you for "who you are" so to speak, they might tolerate you but youll be mocked behind your back
please stop before you ruin relationships user

Haven't told my family about it and mostly told it to an lgbt friend of mine. I mostly talk to girls anyone, I'm not exactly close to my male friends since my hobbies aren't exactly popular here

Attached: 20220216_120303.jpg (1754x1044, 232.92K)

not op but second poster -- these are the main reasons i would never commit... i used to only eat soy and do but workouts during covid but it still could not cover my masc features and voice... and knowing i could never be passable without being hairless , skinny, and not using faceapp. I have a great ass though very bubble but and shelfy, and im short, but still too manly.. now i mainly just focus on lifting weights and i got pretty jacked but i cant fight the urge to still want to put on a thong and dress and use faceapp when im horny

do what makes you happy, user, but i fear that perhaps transitioning will just hurt you overall. i really hate seeing people fall for the same shit i fell for

I'll probably wait until I'm through with college to commit into harmone therapy.

Really the societal conotations, potential cost, complications with age are what's stopping me from going through with it

Attached: 20220216_231410.jpg (850x1422, 168.53K)

dont fall for the tranny meme.

I'm not going to fully commit and remove my dick nor am i attracted to other dicks

Attached: 20220216_231358.jpg (1143x2048, 559.23K)

This. i fell into it when i was a teenager. im 25 now and while im not unhappy, i am starting to feel some regret. i was pretty much in the same boat. small and feminine, felt so stressed out over girls, figured being the girl would be easier. basically got groomed into it by a friend and then counselors that were supposed to help me.