Just installed a bidet in my toilet and man, this is magical. I'm never going back to TP

Just installed a bidet in my toilet and man, this is magical. I'm never going back to TP.

Attached: 51KUF4avn3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1441, 77.2K)

Attached: dawg.png (604x915, 1.23M)

I have never been in such agreement with a post on /b

So;
>it has a blow dryer in it that dries your ass off like a hand dryer,
>or you just yank your underwear right up and walk around all day with nasty swamp ass,
>or you just sit there and wait an hour until your ass air dries,
>or you still use toilet paper to dry your ass anyway and you bought it because you just like feeling like someone just came on your asshole after every time you take a shit?

Which one is it?

It can have a fan, or you can use 2 squares of TP to pat the water off. Not the same as scraping the shit off your ass at all

>2 squares of TP to pat the water off.
You think the water required to wash off a shitty asshole can be absorbed simply with "2 squares"? LOL

Bro just admit you ain't saving paper, you just like the feeling of another man cumming on your asshole.

Yup, i DIY'd one for myself with an old karcher and strong tape
That's fucking amazing but kinda noisy when you turn it on.

Do..do you like the feeling of another man coming on your asshole user?

2 TP squares is more than enough

Use reusable cloth sheets, dispose them in a special bin, wash them later in the washing machine you turbo nigger.

I suggested this actually. The wife was ardently against it lol

Your wife is a dumb nigger.
She does exactly the same with her dirty panties everyday and doesn't have a problem with it.

I'll let her know

In my country you're a barbarian if you don't have a bidet, and not using it is a sign of scarce personal hygiene.

Honestly people are disgusted if they don't find one in your bathroom.
But they're mostly separated, on their own near the toilet.

Next time install dry toilets you consumerist shitlord, you're worse than Hitler

Where are you at? France?

I wish that were the standard here. I feel cleaner than I ever did with shit paper

Nope, I'm in Italy, Most of northern Italy is like that afaik.

France having bidets is an old parisian meme, only 19th or early 20th century houses have it.

I first saw a bidet in my life is in a hotel in Rome and I have no idea what it was and I just pee in it.

Attached: 637279686.jpg (1499x998, 116.67K)

What is a towel

Not that uncommon, I've heard a guy saying that he thought it was used to wash the feet. He'd fill it and put his feet inside.