Did we white boys ever recover from this?

Did we white boys ever recover from this?

Attached: 1603208645912.webm (540x960, 243.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1646906874712.png (598x728, 454.4K)

yes

Attached: 1080P_4000K_368277402_3.webm (500x500, 598.16K)

From a dime a dozen girl paid to be degenerate?

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0

We never will. White women are not ours anymore :)

>Paid
You actually think this literally who black cock loving whore is paid by some kike to make these videos on TikTok to demoralizing already demoralized incels on Any Forums? Have you thought about taking medication?

Is she referring to the crime statistics?

WE WILL FORCE YOU TO RECOVER, БЛЯTЬ, ETERNAL GLORY WILL BE YOURS.

Attached: 1646858742068.jpg (538x501, 44.76K)

thank you for this epic

By not buying Jewish propaganda maybe?

Attached: 1641478217669.jpg (3024x4032, 1.05M)

but you have to admit that it works on a lot of people, a lot of whites, a lot of goyim

Literally not my problem. Sage, tranny nigger.

Product of the kike, just like all the other shit white people put up with (including no country for JUST white people)

Niggers couldn't accomplish a damn thing by themselves, other than maybe burning buildings owned by other black people down

Attached: 1647292970930.jpg (550x550, 84.33K)

Tik tok influencers exist.

Kek

>we

Jews are not white.

also, What was there to recover from exactly?

Unfortunately.

I don't get these threads. Who cares? Did this become a meme or something I don't recognize? Or has a spambot gone out of order?

I fucking don't get this. Why do people spend even just a minute of their lifetime with these crap?

>demoralizing already demoralized incels on Any Forums? Have you thought about taking medication?

if you think this is demoralizing you really need to be taking medication - or maybe youre not and this is your problem? also - your problem.

Nigga detected

(((we white boys)))

Attached: 1638544660382.jpg (1565x1450, 933.11K)

Insecure small cocked faggots and payed shills in Israel

Attached: jewac.jpg (630x477, 105.7K)

just some spaz who cant get a girl freind blaming his inadequacy on a whole race for some reason. Because its aimed at whites he thinks he can get away with being racist trash. Usually modern /b.

oh noes, a girl I have no interest being on the same side of an ocean with believes racist propaganda about noes sizes. Oh lordy how will I ever recover!

Why dont you tell us OP, tell us why you are such a faggot?

I think it makes some people very insecure, maybe not at first glance of one thread
But after a period, of keep noticing the threads, and thinking about it, it will be so bad that they will be very insecure
And insecure people are much easier to influence and manipulate

Which can be used for anything, racism is a smart way to divide the people, and the divided people are much easier to control

It's just a thought though, been wondering about it for a long time now, and I'm still not sure
Could also just be xD Le Epic b Trollmasterz-kinda shit

I have also thought that modern "feminism" got pushed out of tumblr to the world because of epic xD trollers from b invading their site