I just took a shower and now I have to shit

I just took a shower and now I have to shit

Attached: 1645288833089.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

thanks for the update!

(OP)
so is the implication here that you have such trouble wiping that you need to shower after you shit to really get clean, or is it just that you make a habit of not wiping at all when you plan on showering afterword? like, in what way is this an inconvenience to you, more than any other shit?

Wiping with TP does not get you clean unless you use wet wipes or a bidet afterward. Toilets are designed in a way that chunks of shit will get stuck in your rectum and no amount of toilet paper will get it out. So even if you wipe clean that chunk of shit will slowly move down and make your asshole itch

theyre made to humiliate and embarrass us
i personally have swapped to adult diapers.

Every time I get in the shower after a shit, I spread my ass cheeks and chunks of shit will fall out which lets me know that I am clean back there

Sounds like it's the former idea then, too fat to wipe probably

Sometimes I take a shit and it's thick like mud, so even when I dig with the toilet paper, it just spreads around like peanut butter on carpet. I keep pushing but it would take probably 30-40 wipes before it even got mostly clean. Even after that it would still be so matted with shit that it would smell and make me itch. The shower is a must

smart man.
ancient chinese proverb : he with clean ass, never gets caught with shit in his pants

I just hate to have rectal itch. It can create a rash that lasts for days or even weeks. Then I have to deal with that in public and it makes me crazy

install a bidet

i have a removable handle on my shower like picrel i live with family that is stuck in their old ways to be convinced to install a bidet so every time i take a shit i just ass blast my self in the shower with it. at first i felt "muh manhood" was being violated but i soon realized id rather feel clean than worry that i was gay because of my fragile masculinity. the only problem is i have to take off my pants and socks to do it everytime but it is what it is.

Attached: 1644769416790.jpg (154x326, 6.06K)

Kek.

get outta here frog poster we don't care for your blog

cope

thats right!
we only want your LOG

he he

Attached: 1636291305548.jpg (199x260, 30.4K)

the frog poster has no mates what a loser

Attached: SonicchuMaximum virginity.jpg (640x360, 76.48K)

Did sum one say SHIT ?

the site has been infected with a virus call "frog posting" it is the gayest of the gay