Uvalde File Server

In the off-chance this actually happened and no foul-play was involved, from a technological perspective, what would be the most likely explanation for how a faulty file server like this could corrupt files, Any Forums?

And what are the chances that this actually happened?

Attached: 0E6B7838-E5E8-43E3-B2D2-DB2B3EB28CE5.png (493x360, 48.58K)

Disk failure due to lack IT support from of funding.

>what are the chances that this actually happened?
Fuck all, even retarded government bureaucrats keep redundant cloud backups these days. But that's largely irrelevant, because absolutely no one will do anything about it even if it's publicly proven that officers intentionally destroyed the files themselves.

It's basically impossible to corrupt a video unless you have a total disk failure, even a few bit flips will only show up as artifacts for a frame or two

maybe the cops shot up the file server instead of the actual perp, KEK

Glowies cleaned house

>so sarge gone done said i needed to go cap the files yea?
>so i went and shot up the server like'n he saids
>then i goes backs i do, and he says "no you moron, COPY not CAP"
>so i guess i messed that up guys haha
>it's ok tho i'm gettin me a bonus for being a good boy
>blue lives matter!!!

The most likely explanation would be a retarded mutt trying to use a server as an iPad.

did anyone else feel that?
a fileserver just flew over my house

>2022
>Running a file server
Lol

>what are the chances that this actually happened?
Pretty low. Ransomware would be the biggest threat as actual hardware's usually pretty reliable and anywhere that handles potential evidence really needs a tested backup strategy in place. If it happened it would be evidence in itself of massive incompetence.
But for it to happen at such a convenient time? Hah! This smells much more like deliberate action.

It's fake. This """""failure""""" is the same as the """""failure""""" that happened on the Epstein cameras. Cameras magically stop working when Mossad wants to get something done.

Attached: 1655812789164.jpg (1128x984, 181.32K)

I wouldn't be surprised if some small, backwater police department had bad data management reigemes

not a burger, but this whole affair has been retarded even by burger-police standards.
are the feds investigating the department yet?

Let's face it, Uvalde cops most likely shot and killed at least one, possibly multiple kids. They claimed they were "outgunned" but a still from surveillance cameras surfaced showing them with AR15's and ballistic shields, meaning they lied.

They had every reason to destroy the videos.

Attached: scared_for_their_lives.png (690x390, 575.68K)

you need to go back

>Be American
>Go to school
>Get shot
>Call the police on shooter
>Police stands around the school as you're getting shot
>They eventually come in
>They also start shooting at you because you are browner than the shooter
>They also oopsie daisy the footage, the only thing they actually properly shot in this whole exchange

Land of the free, cops lives matter, no way to prevent this etc

Didn't Uvalde literally spend 50% of their taxes on their police force.

From my experience, they unplugged it and can't figure out how to turn it on.

Crazy how this always happens to student's homework and potentially incriminating evidence. When is someone going to get to the bottom of this bizarre computer issue that seems to only affect these two types of files?

What's the point? Nobody is going to get punished thanks to qualified immunity anyways.

Yeah, the only thing they could do is disband the Uvalde police department.