Do any of you male anons wear women's thongs? If yes what got you into wearing them?

Do any of you male anons wear women's thongs? If yes what got you into wearing them?

Attached: 012720.png (1080x1350, 1.07M)

briefs are not much different than thongs

yes feels good on my balls

don't briefs have a pocket on the front and no string between your cheeks? sounds quite different honestly

well said sir, same here, ain't nothing like a thong holding them in a snug fit

No, I wore them once and they aren't built to accommodate a set of dick and balls, so they ride up so far in your ass that you can taste the cotton.

maybe you didn't have the right size user, or maybe I have small balls, but if they uncomfortably rode up your butt you likely had a size too small; I'd suggest you give them a second chance

I've tried them. They feel sexy but not practical day to day. Jockstrap is much better

No thanks, I only wore the first time because me and a female friend got really drunk and decided that swapping clothes was the best idea ever.
I woke up in a cocktail dress, a bra and a thong the next day in a bed right next to her wearing all of my clothes.

I can agree there's types of thongs impractical for some tasks and in your day to day life that can not be the best, as someone who works mostly sitting on a desk I've met no issues, they're the best choice for me

well a woman's thong is likely very far off your underwear size

I'm aware, I just wanted to take part in this thread despite not being into wearing thongs, because I have experience with wearing them anyhow.

yeah dude thanks lots for the activity and bumping it upwards, I appreciate it, I still would recommend you purchase your own thongs and try them out

>I still would recommend you purchase your own thongs and try them out
Why though, they do nothing for me, heck they don't even do something for me when they're on women, aside from being the thing you remove to get to the womans sexy bits.

I mean if you sexually don't enjoy them I can understand that, they're pretty much a must in my sex life; I'd recommend them for practical reasons, I've just found them superior to any type of underwear I've otherwise worn

Eh I prefer loose boxers, gives me space to move and helps me avoid sweating.
But yeah, to me thongs are just underwear, there is nothing inherently sexual about them.

God yes. As often as possible. I love having my stuff pushed as far back into me as possible and i live feeling the fabric in my butt.

I honestly can't remember my first time wearing panties but growing up i definitely used to try on all my friends moms/sisters panties and rub myself until i came.

The day my little dick started finally shooting out stuff made that more complicated tho so i started stealing them.

Your post just reminded me that my wife ordered like 10 thongs off Amazon and didn't like the feel of the fabric and pretty much said i could have them so I'm probably going to just wear thongsv every day for av while.

that's pretty epic user, congrats on the new underwear, being able to share panties with your partner is very versatile! I can relate on your story I used to wear my mom's thongs as a kid and would rub my weenie against the mattress, at some point I started cumming in them and it became more difficult to hide, I've been wearing thongs pretty much daily for the past 6-7 years

Thanks! She's always been cool with me wearing her panties during sexytimes but I've gotten the sense she wasn't entirely on board with me wearing her panties all the time. So i think I'm going to use these underwear as a bridge into that. Just keep wearing them every day untilshe brings it up and see if i can't her ok with the idea of me only/mostly wearing panties from now on.

awesome your partner is so understanding user

All the time. Gf suggested i try it once for a joke and opened Pandora's box

Attached: lmXYdCN.jpg (2031x2887, 478.51K)

god damn she taught you well, you even got the g-string on you're a real one

thanks

Attached: tgqwQw8.jpg (3264x2448, 1.1M)

so cute! keep it up user

Yh I wear them almost everyday now, used to hate them, now i love them - I only wear mens thos. I wish mens looked as nice as womens do, so many patterns and colours, maybe in time thing will change...

I hope it does and then I might finally switch over to men's thongs, been wearing only women's for so long

Yh nice ass user, got any pics of regular thongs other than g strings?

Dont the "boys" always fall out tho? That wud be so annoying for me personally..