Why is Japan so comfy bros? I wish I lived there

Why is Japan so comfy bros? I wish I lived there.

Attached: 1647431388536.jpg (1000x1500, 383.35K)

Enjoy working 80 hours a week to barely afford a capsule to live in. It isn't everything a weeb dreams of.

Life in Japan is hell. You'll realize how much you lost sooner than later.

But what if I'm not Japanese?

just keep it as a vacation spot bro

>Zero Crime
>Zero Niggers
>Pretty much everyone is japanese and speaks japanese
>fags mostly closeted still
>National economy puts it's own first
>no morbidly obese people
>clean public transportation

Someone tell me how this is hell?

Do it bro. I taught English in Japan for three years, and it is extremely comfy. I'm qualifying as a teacher back home right now but I intend to go back as soon as I can.

Ignore retards who believe Japan is a country composed entirely of corporate careerist salarymen who work 80 hours. Japanese work fewer hours now than Americans do. Also, you are not Japanese and you will never find yourself in a brutal corporate environment if you move to Japan.

Also ignore the retards who believe you "barely afford a capsule to live in." The median salary in Japan is the same as in the US, it's only very skilled workers who have a much lower wage ceiling. Meanwhile:
>In 2014, the average price of a second-hand house in Greater Tokyo was 29,580,000yen (about 247,120USD). The average land area purchased was 148.73 square meters, and the average building area was 105.81 square meters.
Japanese homes are generally small and low quality, but if you actually paid the same as Americans do in large cities, you will get something way superior.

For some reason its trendy now for people to shit on Japan with extreme stereotypes that other people who haven't lived in Japan got from other people who haven't lived in Japan.
>Move to America? Enjoy your children getting shot to death at school and dying in a hurricane!!!
They're idiots

They just do the opposite of what Americans do in social aspect.

zero niggers?
as a foreigner dozens of niggers will target you in Tokyo

nightclubby areas of tokyo will have the ocassional nigerian lout trying to sell you drugs but it's literally like 20 people in a city of 40 million

High suicide rates. Low birth rates. Some people are racist. They don't like hiring black people unless someone else hires them. When I say someone elseni mean like another race

It's really not. Just has very good global face due to anime weebs, current aesthetic values, and "cute" tourist marketing. In reality a lot of the population are over worked, under sexed, and the Government are totally outdated. Also their foreign policies are insane, you probably wouldn't get in anyway.

The YouTube channel Tokyo No Jo is a guy from Japan living in Paris, and everything he shows from Japan does not attract me at all.

The country is mainly a highly corrupted gouvernement, made by technocracy, which is close to a dictatorship. As all dictatorship, criminality is very low, immigration is almost inexistent as well.

If you can live in a country like that, with people driven by a high level of hypocrisy, a strong focus on apparences and a common behavior of delation, you'll surely be fine there.

>Also their foreign policies are insane

>Staying the fuck out of other country's wars
>Insane

No user, our foreign policy is the one that's insane.

Oh no, no immigration. How awful.

Kys.

it's comfy till you look at the employment practices

I don't say immigration is good or bad, I just say that one of common point of almost dictatorial country is 'no immigration'.

To each their own. You couldnt pay me to live like that. Stacked ten high, everybody looks the same and everybody eats bugs

I'll stay on my 50 acres with 4 seasons and nature thanks

enjoy having your dick shrink by 2/3rds

>everybody eats bugs

Japs eat better than we do retard. Most their diet is fresh fish and pork.

You're thinking of any of the formerly or currently communist Asian nations, which Japan is not one of.

Speak for yourself fatty, my diet is great. Grow most of my own veggies, raise my own poultry and pork, buy farm fresh beef and hunt venison and waterfowl
Same difference

Where do you think you are?

Which state? And how did you afford 50 acres of land?

Prepare to have less rights. It's not worth it to live there.

you western faggots think 160 hour working month is too much.
80 hour weeks are the unofficial minimum as well.
>so comfy bros
Literally a clueless cunt. Probably american.

This is right on the money. Currently live and semi-retired in Japan. Cost of living is cheap here compared to back in the US.

Americans and their talk about rights. Go try buying unpasteurized cheese.

you are really fucking ignorant

The fuck is comfy about living on top of other humans in a smelly city full of pollution and trash?

>Same difference
Communist "cuisine" is so awful because it's all the shit that you could eat without the government imprisoning or killing you of they found out. They would deal with you if you got caught taking the people's (the government's) rice, chicken, pork, or beef. People ate these strange things for so long it became a "normal" part of their diet and they stopped seeing how fucked up it is. Japan never went commie meaning it never had to deal with that so ridiculously weird shit like bug platters never became a regular meal item. They eat their traditional foods and a lot of the same stuff we do. So far as I've seen bugs are not on the menu there unless you're on a TV show with a panel of humorous commentators in the upper right corner. Probably the worst time for them was towards the end of the war but lucky for them the US were the ones in charge afterwards, not the USSR.