LGBT is a trend. Tell me how it isn’t when 40% of gen z identifies as fag

LGBT is a trend. Tell me how it isn’t when 40% of gen z identifies as fag.

Attached: 3374E47C-9239-400E-9A47-F76565F4FC97.jpg (1067x600, 43.32K)

Where's the next Omar Mateen? we need him

It's very strange why the past decade there has been such a massive uptick of the overall LGBT population. I remember being led to believe they were only around 5% of the population, or something close to that figure, at least somewhat under 10% at the most, and even that is quite a high figure. 40% LGBT Millennials and Zoomers, really?

It’s been very common for a long time, just you couldn’t be open about it without people throwing a fit before recent times. Even now, lots of LGBT people are closeted do any numbers you get are actually lower than the real numbers.

Attached: 96E3CD77-CF2A-46B0-9170-5AD64E914BFC.jpg (327x263, 44.76K)

>LGBT is a trend
Since the beginning of time

Attached: 1641253718722.jpg (700x701, 107.79K)

So fag is just lesbians are okay like just for guys pleasure...... Or women thinking for themselves jkjkjkjkjk

fucking creeps like you are obsessed with LGBTQ people.
Are you one of those "pray away the gay" guys?

I hopooooooooooooooooooooope

It's mother nature taking over. There too many damn people on the earth fucking it up, so a switch gets flipped where kids turn gay and don't procreate. It's a win-win for everyone

Bifag here. This is something I've wondered myself for the longest time. I mean, I don't judge. If someone outs themselves, so be it.

But I honest to God feel like it's for attention in most cases. It's gotten so bad that I distance myself from other "bisexuals". Bisexuality is often used, bc you can always fuck the opposite gender, right?

I genuinely think many out as bisexual for attention.

Attached: 1471299634516.png (800x522, 358.74K)

So you think that 40% or a higher figure naturally identifies as homosexual and transgender? That's not even true in the most progressive countries.

Congrats you figured it out, Not so much the gay part, but the trans part. So then I hope you aren't in the camp either getting butthurt opposing it or getting butthurt trying to promote it. Trends come along strong just so that in the end we give them a little acceptance and move on. It might seem like that they want to convert everyone and if you don't stop it they will... but that's not how it happens. They get their nod, get to be a more accepted part of the whole and then everyone will just move on to some other thing to get all up in arms about.

For example, I remember when the board was full of kids who couldn't stop cutting themselves. Everywhere you turned. Where'd they all go? Mark my words the gender question will settle itself and come down just to recognizing that some people don't fit in. Exactly what we knew before, just a little more out in the open for the whole fuss.

A lot of the lgbt/trans shit is a trend and people jumping on it to feel like they belong somewhere. Most aren’t gay or anything just claiming dumb shit like the non binary fags. They want to be included so they take the easy option to fake

This. The more gay kids the better and the ones that aren't gay will be BBC only.

They post Soyjak offsprings that came from JIDF funded website and migrated to /qa/

I'm trans and now that im older this is pretty much how i feel. It's like the new emo, only permanent.

kys.

this. Coming out as gay/trans especially in middle/high school instantly gets you included in a group of friends and while I'm sure bullying still happens, you have people willing to stand up for you when it does.

It's understandable, but like most high school cliques, they'll grow out of it when they get older.

>40%
x

>I'm sure bullying still happens
Oh it does but now it’s them doing it. The most “woke accepting” group that are now the bullies

>40% of gen z identifies as fag
Why is the us or westerns like this? kek

schools have become more about indoctrination than education. The trend seemed to really pick up after 9/11.

Because we are tribal by nature and with how western culture has become we have less tribalism so we look for groups to fit into

yeah you cant really grow out of it. you can't ungrow tits.

true.

this. everyone that pushed me into this shit was a teacher or counselor.

well yeah if you start injecting hormones it causes lasting damage, but at least for now most aren't doing that, and the ones that are, their parents should be arrested for child abuse/endangerment.