Femanons, what would you think/feel/do if you started dating a guy, then you found out he masturbates with a vibrator...

Femanons, what would you think/feel/do if you started dating a guy, then you found out he masturbates with a vibrator? Not anally, of course.

Attached: 1647434059029.jpg (1155x648, 236.28K)

Wouldn't that hurt?

No, it feels amazing.

One night during pillow talk with my then gf it came out that I've tried dildos/vibrators up my ass before and liked it. Eventually it progressed to full on pegging and all kinds of other fun with toys.

Wifed that shit up real quick

I masturbate with a vibe. I rub it against my dick, gives me crazy orgasms.

You should rub it against your prostate. I can cum 4 or 5 times in one session this way

I’ve tried prostate play but it doesn’t do much for me. Vibrator can easily make me cum 5-10 times in one day though.

gay. i'd dip.

femanon?

yup

You're a big guy

what’s gay about it?

Shes a coal burning ex methhead that's pregnant with some black guys kid and shes not totally sure who the father is

Take her opinion with a grain of salt, actually the entire salt shaker.

it just is.

oh look another faggot asshurt that i dont like the gays. kys.

Not asshurt at all, dont like gays myself. Just thought user should have some context is all

also, my baby is white. go jerk off to ur nigger fetish.

Fag

You sound buttmad paanon

Being a single mom isnt glamorous

lol half white at best.

I would shove that vib in his ass or mouth during sex and hear his muffled moans.
I don't see anything wrong on a guy using one and it can be fun to use it together

im not going to be a single mom

nah its fully white.

Wife material

Join him, probably. Or if it's better than mine, steal it lol