Quick question Any Forums. What the fuck happened to the Democrats...

Quick question Any Forums. What the fuck happened to the Democrats? Just a bunch of retarded out of touch boomers with one foot in the grave. I thought they were meant to be progressive?

Attached: geriatricdumbocrats.jpg (837x911, 110.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/fact-checking-847508849139
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yeah, so progressive. The woodstock generation is going to bomb Russia now. At least my wife's daughter (formerly son) doesn't speak German to his thirty year old black boyfriend and I can get dog blowjobs in peace

To be fair to OPs pic. They have to now drive to work again since Biden ended the epidemic over night. So that 21% raise for congress is just about enough to pay for the current gas increases since none of them honestly would ever buy an electric car.

Attached: How they keep control.png (602x916, 385.54K)

The real question is, why the fuck do we let a bunch of old wrinkly cunts run our nation? Old wrinkly cunts who are so out of touch, yet they think they deserve 6 figures a year while the common people get shit on. What happened to the warrior culture? What happened to the strong, modest leaders who would actually do something? Where the fuck did everything go so wrong..

>my wife's daughter (formerly son)

Attached: 1644221313901.jpg (480x360, 22.15K)

kek FPBP

But they need their raises how else will they be able to pile-drive a country without their lobster bisque?

Inflation is up so wages should be raised
Blame yourself for being a disenfranchised retard with no union or public transport, bitching when you're on the losing end is all you fuckers ever do

the democratic party is for the very wealthy and the very poor while taxing the middle class to gibs the poor

Attached: salt.jpg (1016x871, 149.43K)

running a country is the hardest job there is

Not true, what about running two countries?

There are no progressive options in America. There is only the right wing party and righter wing party.

shit, you're right

But they don't even do that, they can't even run their own district. (Pelosi)

Progressives love to change the meaning of words. They've redefined progressive to mean regressive. They're the new reactionaries, trying to bring back Jim Crow and communism.

Funny how you think the part of communism and the party of half-communism are right wing

The Democratic party is for the wealthy and the entitled rich kids who think they're poor because they have student loans they want the working class to pay for.

congress can't raise its own salary, only the salary of the next congress.

the current president once supported segregation.

Attached: EhUaVbUXcAIqCe4.jpg (360x202, 16.02K)

oh yes that 50 million dollars (if it's even true) would REALLY solve america's problems!!! i'm mad!!!!

Nancy Pelosi really needs that money. She and her husband are barely scraping by, and there's no other way they could possibly make money because they're public servants and that would be unethical.

you misspelt "ruining"

Wait, where do I get dog blowies?

Attached: tumblr_p9vtbiRXIP1qis5jko1_1280.jpg (1100x1137, 573.79K)

Why peddle fucking lies?
Is that all you conservacucks have now?

apnews.com/article/fact-checking-847508849139

The last two Democratic presidents both eulogized a member of the KKK

It's all bullshit, man. Politics is an insular vanity fair for rich assholes and their donors. Ever since Super PACs started, regular-ass voter has been nothing but a cuck.

Oops, last 3. Clinton praised Byrd at his funeral as well.

Nancy Pelosi made millions in trading stocks(with insider information) last year.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-12-20.jpg (724x794, 101.5K)

>Where the fuck did everything go so wrong..

A bunch of you younger Anons thought Hillary, Creepy Uncle Joe, and Bernie were gonna make your lives easier instead of enriching themselves and got rid of the Cheeto who kept telling you we could ALL get rich if we Made America Great Again...

Attached: 1638919160346.jpg (735x876, 203.28K)

Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same plutocratic coin. If you think either side gives one rat's ass about the common man then you haven't been paying attention.

>it's not true
>the truth is EVER so slightly different from the pic in the OP
>that makes it ok!
you're an absolute fucking retard

Attached: 1616744150918.jpg (351x351, 27.46K)

ummm.. that's fine because she's not Trump. Pretty sure corruption of public officials is absolutely ok as long as they aren't Republicans.

how fucking poor do you have to be to not be able to afford gas?? thats fucking hilarious. poorfags gonna poorfag LOL

70% of americans are paycheck to paycheck these days, covid fucked up a lot of their financial lives. It has nothing to do with income either, it has to do with impulse control. Teachers are one of the biggest percentages of millionaires and they make like nothing.

Attached: 271606901_488995435898046_8189544803599498581_n.jpg (750x999, 125.89K)

Were you taught that in school you fucking moron?

that's quite simply false. most Americans are doing just fine right now. Just because you're a poorfag doesn't mean everyone else is too. learn some marketable skills and you too might be able to afford gas some day

Post a picture of your car or you're a larping fag.

I drive a 95 Chevy S-10 with 324,000 miles on it. I make $15 an hour to build and install custom cabinets. How much work do you think I'm actually getting in this economy? When it costs a couple hundred bucks for me to build and install ONE cabinet, do you think people are doing kitchen remodels right now? It's like 2008 and 09 all over again...

Don't they make enough from money laundering?

You’re trying to rationalize with someone who pays for their gas with their dad’s amex card

you should probably tell republicans to stop killing bills that would create jobs then

sounds like you picked a shit career LOL maybe should have given some thought about the pay of the job before choosing to make poverty wages

Insider Trading is their bread and butter.

They'll put YOU in jail for that shit, that's why Martha Stewart is a Felon now, but it's LEGAL for THEM to do it

You mean in the Democrat held house and senate?

Not really. We had a ton of work when Trump was President. I had to turn people away because our schedule was so full. Even with inflated lumber prices we had more work than we could do. Even at the start of the Pandemic we had work to do.

Probably true. He still hasn't posted his ride...

you just said you make 15 an hour dipshit. poverty wage right there, something only high school teenagers make at fast food joints

senate is split 50/50 and republicans filibuster. also republicans have been killing kills like this for decades. we have been trying to pass clean energy acts for like 20 years now and republicans kill it every time. we have tried to do infrastructure for decades and republicans kill it every time. the only reason this one got passed is because republicans states are literally falling apart. republicans complain about not having manufacturing jobs but have killed literally every bill in 2 decades that would bring them back through green energy technologies

you are either disingenuous or not old enough to post here so you dont remember. go read a book, its literally all public record as to what they vote on