Morning wood rate thread

Morning wood rate thread

Attached: 73E5D5F8-1E5C-4FC2-AE4B-E17B4A233D74.jpg (3088x2320, 1.03M)

Attached: 5DE8BF8D-F461-42E0-AAFE-89A3D2E8FE93.jpg (980x1022, 310.84K)

Oh my. I would suck it :)

Attached: 20220322_052212.jpg (1200x1507, 154.39K)

Let’s make it happen. And can I see those tits?

Not insterested. I'm gay

Attached: 1561826449486.jpg (1024x769, 60.58K)

This guy is going to post his cock every day until he dies

Hey larper, I know you wish my big monster cock could fuck your faggy ass. But it won’t and will never

Attached: E09D4C60-2814-4B54-B44A-6430419BF4AD.jpg (1280x958, 200.01K)

wonder how she’d rate these hard peckers.

Attached: B3A25B85-5189-45B7-8A3C-14793B2C1B58.png (744x848, 1.17M)

As previously said, I a was actually pleasantly surprised to seem him excelling and succeeding in the manner that he wanted. However, after a few moments of uncomfortable psychological annoyance, I realized that I didn't like a few things which were said by him. But, first of all, allow me to emphasize the fact I understand that this is all a personal journey an a time of refinement. Anyone who is geniunely taking an interest in these social movements is most likely gradually refining their personality as a means to purify of rather qualitative excesses. Mistakes in thinking. Vices. And personality flaws.And, he seems to be doing that. Succesfully. At the same time, he is doing what most of other people aren't and I think that he hasn't and won't see through that. For his own good. Therefore, I do not at all like the way that he emphasized the young female's victory in the manner that he did. I understand that he was intending to be cheerful and social about the situation, and he probably did inspire a few young individuals in a better direction, but I can hear her thinking; thanks. Thanks for insulting me in at least three different ways. And, that is why, I like to be cautious of people that I address individually. In all sense of fair honesty, I screen-capture and save every Reddit Comment. Every Youtube comment. Every Any Forums comment. And, I like to unload a barrage of insults in a time limited span. This way, I know that I have no time to lie to myself when typing 60 words a minute. That is, always using terms like; idiot, creatin, miscreant, racist, capitalist, old fuck, fat fuck, imbecile, retard, bitch, religious fanatic and cunt. And, I like to read this, months or years later on, before smiling and saying; yes. I wrote that. And laughing when saying , to myself, see. I was right. Those are peyorative terms. Those are, to me, insults

stop using my photos you larper faggot

don't post here unless you have a dick you stupid bitch

Attached: 1535110616366.jpg (1024x768, 69.66K)

Fair

Attached: 312803FB-FF1B-404A-8F96-9D63C91B1D8E.png (1425x1078, 1.71M)

Attached: 1AFCC3B8-9755-4869-BF2B-D0EC8BEB88B6.jpg (1292x913, 658.25K)

Those are, to me, insults. Those are the reflections of my social values. I do not use racial insults and do not use misgonistic insults. At the same time, I live in America, and when I say "bitch" or "cunt", it is because this is a society where women take pride in being as obnoxious and fastidious as possible. So, while I have never abused nor harassed a woman in any way, I do feel the need to vent my anger and that is the one fault line that I cannot fully deal with at this time. I would like to avoid misogyny, but women make a sport and a came of it and my mother would be terribly dissapointed should I finally fail to restrain my anger although she is probably already more than upset at them.

Anyways, I like to be specific because I take these things seriously. Life is short when you are trying to correct your own moral grievance and errors in thinking, it is long and very long in fact as you deal with those of others. So, indeed, I've had to yell, curse and spit at the police department more than a few times because it is that kind society. And this is one of the points that turns my antisocial attitudes into misanthropy. It makes no sense for people to be so antagonistic to social protocols, for him to admit that society is so morally defunct, for the 2020 riots to erupt, before everyone around me refuses to admit that I was practically tortured by nurses in a psychiatric hospital after commiting self harm. I know that I am male and large in size. At the same time, if I did one 20th of what was done to me, as an alleged mental patient, I wouldn't be charged with battery

with battery and assault. I'd be charged with human torture or something more grievious. It was actually awfuil and it is because, in America, self harm means that you get arrested before being forcefully institutionalized in a hospital. This won't happen to most people, but it does concern everyone. It means that you are arrrested, brought in as a patient, but treated like criminal by nurses. Meaning, they aren't curing you. They aren't nurses. They are holding you captive, are your captors, and forcefully sedating you. And, as someone who is financially poor, I was treated like a clinical patient by a lawyer and a criminal by the nurses. I wasn't cured. I was ignored by the lawyer, disregarding me as a lunatic, and sedated, tied up, and mocked by the nurses. And, when the time for my hearing came to be, I wasn't being accused of hitting the staff. Of threatening the staff. I was accused of smiling at the wrong time, I was accused of refusing to take the sedatives.

So it does matter.

It does matter when he claims that one of his alleged bretheren succeeded in fulfilling the American dream when I grew up in America and it is a nightmare. And if you think that it is not, you are probably looking in the direction of a Capitalist and not in the direction of 10, 20, or 3000 of his victims or people that he abandoned. To me, personally, the basic requirements of a civillian are responsibility, loyalty, and respect. That is, respect enough to leave the premises when you are antagonized. Ending it at that. Peacefully. Not the sort of pseudo-respect by which you submit, adulate and flatter the ego of an otherwise stranger.

So, I would like to end it at that. I am glad to see that the Leftist party worked out for someone. At the same time, I am terribly, painfully, and severely aggravated by their use of such a derrogatory term aimed in the direction blonde people. It's racism. They might not be physically harming them or enslaving them.

I only suck nigger dicks and fuck post op trannies. I love a dialated hairy hole.

but that shows the level of thought which is involved in the advent of real racism. It is peyorative. It is denigrating and actually dehumanizing. It isn't normal at all. It is abnormal. So while I see him taking strides towards modernized civility in leaving, I do painfully abhorred these third world immigrants that innundate American cities while casually veiling their denigrating racial terms used agains blondes and african americans through the use of the spanish language. I do not suffer from such an affliction. Racism. And, it isn't hypocrisy. If you are going to use insults, criminal or sinner is enough of an insult. I am neither religious not loyal to the local police department therefore the term idiot, impertinent, scoundrel and blasphemer are enough of an insult in my mental repertoir. And yes, blasphemer is as insult that I can use. Specially when so many government officials place both an assault rifle and a cross over the casket of dead soldier or police officer. It's blasphemy. And, if they don't respect the authority of their Christian god, then they won't respect mine. And, ergo, why I silently dispose of all my comments in my own private repertoire without being a hassle at all. Peacefully.

Bump

Attached: 20220315_144608.jpg (2120x2134, 1.05M)

4/10
but body 7/10

7/10
balls look really good

6/10
looks like its skin would feel good

5/10
looks pretty thicc

8/10
thicc and aesthetically pleasing

Technically i took the pic yesterday

Attached: 34B5762D-139B-4E3B-818B-A809A7E24BFB.jpg (3024x3401, 1.3M)

Thanks for the 7, some larping fag is posting my pics. But yes my balls are really defined and huge

Attached: C57014BA-A5F6-4030-8059-1D7CDCBF17C4.jpg (3088x2320, 1000.9K)

Rate mine

Attached: 04272435-3FAD-45A5-B5C7-D64DEF798D51.jpg (2148x2760, 1.01M)

sexy body 7/10

nick dick dad 7

Didnt get a woody this morning, is a softy ok? Should I lose the bush or keep it?

Attached: 164744016567740593.jpg (800x1105, 115.71K)

Fuck your cock is hot

OP here, softies are fine

Attached: 9320CA06-9883-42E3-9871-6CFFCFB4BCF9.jpg (1280x958, 317.71K)

Thanks. Never used it on anyone

Nice!!!

Thanks, huge balls and big cock

Attached: C28A28A8-27E5-4AD7-AA8D-33978CA2D825.jpg (1920x1080, 377.79K)

Your dick kinda making me horny haha

They tend to look more interesting soft for some reason

Yeah I guess some people feel that way
Soft
Hard

Good.