F*ck Biden

F*ck Biden.
F*ck these BS gas prices.
I am mad to the core!
Make America great again!

Attached: Fuck Biden.jpg (4105x2737, 966.22K)

9 bucks for gas?! Everyone in my area is pissed about 4.25
I’m not crazy about trump even if I voted for him, but jesus this is unsustainable

this post again

Attached: repetitive-behavior-dementia.jpg (1200x628, 73.2K)

"I am mad to the core" just sounds so Russian. What are you actually paying for gasoline in Rubles?

Attached: Estonian-flag.jpg (768x512, 63.75K)

In Denmark we pay a little over 8$ pr. gallon.
(2,17$ pr litre)

Such a low quality shoop. At least get the LEDs to line up. Are they still paying you shills in rubles or are you smart enough to demand a currency actually worth something?

In México we pay 21 Pesos per Litre
Which is like 4 bucks per gallon.

Sadly with our wages, in order to get a full tank on a 4cylinder car, you gotta work for 4 days.

I don't know where the fuck this guy leaves but it's def not America. I pay $5.99 a gallon and that is pretty much the highest prices in America.

If you want to blame someone, blame big oil. Gasoline wholesale prices dropped 70 cents a gallon over the last week. When it went up, the price at the pump went up within 24 hours. Now, they sit while reeling in the profits.

It's been over 8$ a gallon in Germany for a while, it even peaked at over 9$ a few days ago (though I don't even know if I picked the correct gallon because you niggers have like 3 different gallons). Note that we also earn less than you on average

Burgers should get a fucking grip

>I've let my country shit on me for years
>Just be complacent like me
Sorry, not everyone is a faggot boot licker like you.

>in Germany
Are you a cool German that makes Nazi jokes or a faggot who gets all butt hurt about it?

LOL in the Netherlands you pay 10USD a gallon ~2.7USD a liter or 2.45 euro a liter. (Gasoline / euro 95)
and 9.5USD a gallon for Diesel fuel.
You pay at least 350k USD for a small 800Sq-feet FLAT, not even in a desirable location. You spend at least 500k NEAR desirable location.
And still I rather live in Europe then the US.

How is it Biden's fault when gas is up worldwide? Amerifat fucking retard

Sanctions.

a gallon is 3.78 liters

>How is it Biden's fault when gas is up worldwide?
Are you just dumb?
America is worldwide.
America is #1
America is the only place that matters

yeah but the place wasn't constructed based on the assumption that everybody will use their car to go everywhere.

American would rather live in mobile home and in trailers than living in an apartment.

That's why their gas price is so ridiculously low compared to Europe, they barely tax it, and they live in shitty home made of wood that need a shiton of AC or heating, and drive a 3ton vehicle with a 8L motor to move a 80kg person.

We just use public transportation (which, granted, is pretty shit if you're not in a city)

Depends on if the joke is actually funny

It's ~9$ then, 2.15-2.25€ a liter

people who are too weak to do anything spend their entire lives wishing and complaining. your weakness is not our problem. get a better job, learn how to save money better, or go sign up to be a mercenary and fight on the side you like most. but whatever you do, stop being a whiner.

>A third world country is #1
Based fat (obese) retard

>>A third world country is #1
Yep
Imagine how bad your shitehole must be to be losing.

Nah, your country is shitty.

yet still winning
Amazing.

get off your gas guzzler and buy a tesla cleetus

Maybe taxing gas wasn't a bad idea since it created cities that aren't car-focused, and pushed people into driving smaller and lighter car that burn 6L of fuel per 100km instead of giant truck that burn 3 times that amount.

And European cities are actually cities, not stroads and parking lot.

Winning in what? In having the most fat and retarded population on the planet? lol

literally this. cant believe europoors keep acting like they got a leg up on the usa. sad really

>better education
>better food
>better jobs
>no civil wars
>no one starving
>better women
>a power grid that actually works
>non flammable water
>actual fashion
>actual music
>the ability to travel anywhere freely
>the ability to say anything freely
>no mask faggotry
>no jab-armbands.
>you're legally allowed to defend your home and family
>no mudslime invasion

shall i continue?

Biden has got nothing to do with it.. fuck him still..