Why is the male psych wired to be attracted to child like features I swear moids are closeted pedos violently attacking...

Why is the male psych wired to be attracted to child like features I swear moids are closeted pedos violently attacking openly expressed pedos this is why moids can’t be trusted and why we leave them after the child is born.

Attached: 571D2F58-A97C-48A9-9348-6C7075CEF675.jpg (799x792, 140.86K)

sauce?

who the fuck are moids?

sounds like some type of a disease lol

Why is the female psych wired to be attracted to dark triad features I swear femoids are closeted masochists violently attacking openly expressed insecurities this is why femoids can’t be trusted and why we leave them after the child is born.

I'm sorry to hear about your hemorrhoids OP.

Attached: Shitty bait new fag.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

Yeah, I am such a pedophile because I would rather a chick not look like a wrinkly grandma because she chooses to drink and smoke an unhealthily excessive amount. Lock me up in jail because all of the women I fuck are over the age of 18 and I would rather they look good and not like obese lard asses with cellulite and stretch marks. Cellulite and stretch marks dont make you a woman, they make you a fat ass.

Because secondary sexual characteristics are usually ugly
body hair
wrinkles
saggy tits
lacking plumpness or are too fat
being too tall

only some are lucky to keep and maintain their pristine bodies

Idk I wonder about this. Im 5'1 and look pretty childish. I get thrown out of places even though I have my ID I've had vape shops and bars not beleive me. Im skinny, short, my voice is high pitched, I got a baby face, and I still dress dumb because my mom buys all my clothes and she likes me to be cute. Im 19 and shes taller than me. im like the shortest in my whole family. Also my breasts are small. All of this shit has combined into me literally being a magnet for pedos. I have dated 3 people who ended up having lolicon on their phones or computers. Its repulsive to me.I have to be very careful in finding a guy that 1 wont fucking abuse me or some shit and 2 isnt a pedo.

Attached: holyfrik.jpg (250x249, 7.89K)

Why even date if you're just setting yourself up for that?

show tits

because im hoping that eventually I find a good guy who isnt and just likes me for me

no

Right, cause if a man could never fuck you he'd still want to be around. What kind of sterile guy you looking for? Borderline faggot. A man can like you for you as well as also want to fuck you, they aren't mutually exclusive.
It isnt pedophilia if youre 19.

What if they like you for you and just happen to be pedo?

What the fuck is a moid?
Who the fuck gave you such notions, you psychotic tard ?

It's a shorter version of femoid, which is a dehumanizing cope that people who think grapes are sour came up with.

BASED

you're a shorter version of a femoid

I get that, someone can like me for me and appreciate my body and stuff, but if they are actively into loli im outtie. I want to be able to have sex with my bf

idk, if they have loli or pedo stuff im leaving.

fuck off retard, just because its banned by some laws doesnt mean its not right. Its a product of evolution.

Attached: Tits or GTFO 3.jpg (1024x768, 79.42K)

Attached: ReverseUno.jpg (668x1024, 64.23K)

u fuck off. I think its wrong so I dont like it in my life.

>and I still dress dumb because my mom buys all my clothes and she likes me to be cute.
Why does your mom still dress you? You're plenty old enough to choose your own clothes.

You make 0 sense. Stfu and kys

Because young is fucking sexy. No o e lookes at a past-prime steak and goes "MMM I fucking love WRINKLY DRY ASS MEAT." You want to fuck young, we all do.

Men will only want you because you look like a kid. Get use to it. Also its hot. Stop being a prude bitch.

Get rejected OP?

Attached: 1646069471.pineapplejane_no_maidens.png (1085x1182, 431.62K)