A lot of people at the Ukrainian refugee camp are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of people at the Ukrainian refugee camp are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Attached: IMG_5666.jpg (1484x1920, 1.76M)

Not this old shit again... 2/10 for making me reply

I miss Ashley. She was cute, silly, funny, sweet and charming. Like the non-lewd version of Kittens. I hope she is doing well in this crazy clown world.

Attached: 1625959616510.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

COME BACK ASHLEY

>She

Attached: awesome.webm (1280x720, 405.71K)

>What should I do?

Suck cock of course.

Start fucking them to prove them wrong, don't stop until you have fucked every man there.

Life is hard, roll with the blows and don't let people bother you

show yourself in underwears and they will understand

People is dying in the war. Go to the hell you and your stupid things.

Girls must fight and die in the wars. Equality.

Let's go women's equity

2015 ashley is the last time I legitimately had a chest-wrenching crush on a girl

I am now 36, 37 in two months

Attached: mrs ashley jones.jpg (480x640, 73.42K)

she was perfect

post tits ashley.
you must be legal by now.

She died of covid dude....

Hi :)
What are you doing on such a site as this? There are mean people here and I don't want to make you leave, but at the same time I don't want you to take offense to anything other users here might say to you. I'm really sorry my species has to be so cruel to those of the opposite sex, especially on an anonymous image board like this one! Please, if you do stay, do not let what others say to you bother you. They don't know you and they can't hurt you.

This pasta has got mildew on it.
At least you changed the picture.

Stale, reheated pasta.

Tits or gtfo

Fucking gorgeous

Attached: nice digits.jpg (602x802, 81.17K)