Have you considered joining the war?

Have you considered joining the war?

Attached: 1647423796569.jpg (431x427, 20.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KaczynskiOhana/status/1503737123261800452
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not kidding, I am too rich to fight. War is for poor people and uneducated fuckers

Joining a war that it's not for defending your community is fucking dumb. Especially if there are professionals already at it.

Currently joining the CAF as an armored crewman. Just feel like killing some russians for their war crimes.

in soviet ukraine, war joins you!

Nice I hope you fill many mass graves
That's darker than I expected

Attached: 1647293965635.jpg (1152x510, 150.04K)

we don't see enough of this meme anymore and imo there's no better time to bring it back

>joining a losing war against an invading nuclear power that every other country would rather steer clear of.
lolno because I'm not a fucking retard

The more the merrier.

>didn't imply which side you should join you did
>didn't imply winning or losing you did
Seems like every country hates Russia or don't trust them anymore knowing they could be invaded next

Attached: 1646940743868.jpg (1025x1181, 82.52K)

no

as a student of history, the outcome for foreign volunteer forces has been universally not great

I've tried, but Russia isn't accepting foreign volunteers and it would be a real pain in the ass to get there these days anyway.

Just make sure nobody in your squad are dumb enough to take photos of your locations and post them to social media, if you are gonna post it, only post very old photos that are outdated otherwise the russians will know in the next few days where you are.

Attached: wayworse.jpg (1242x1396, 496.34K)

let's be honest and admit that Ukraine is a shit hole. the people are retarded hobos and the cities were fucking horrible even before the war.

>knowing they could be invaded next
>could be
Comerade, the dissolution of USSR was the greatest tragedy in human history. Half of Poland belongs to Russia because it was handed over by Herr Ribbentrop. Thanks to the dismantling of the Berlin Wall the entirety of Germany can be properly de-nazified now. Italy were Reich's allies so they should be de-nazified as well now. As well as Austria and Spain. And the Brits were mean to us during the Cold War and we still hate them for beating us at sea. By the way, why do you evil Americans have so many boats in the Athlantic?

Please do go. The content coming from the tranny battalions when they realize that they're on the losing side is hilarious.

twitter.com/KaczynskiOhana/status/1503737123261800452

>Have you considered joining the war?

Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors

# Researchers analysed genetic information from more than 100 studies
# These included details of 350,000 people from urban and rural communities
# The team found that greater genetic diversity is linked to increased height
# It is also associated with better cognitive skills and higher education levels

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

Attached: 4867868.jpg (1024x768, 392.67K)

>they said they're going to shoot us in the back
>shooting volunteers from countries that throw tens of billions in aid packages is totes smart
>that's totes what the side that's not being the world's laughing stock with their "just 2-3 days of ez parade through the entire country, bros!" does
I wonder how much that fag is going to get for slander.

No, fuck that. War is a bunch of scumbags selling weapons and using your blood as an externality.

hero of the people

Attached: 1647082593728.png (426x513, 212.73K)

kek

Attached: 1647415835428.jpg (539x1024, 126.04K)

fpbp

yes but only if war comes to me